Stadium Expansion (Confirmed)

I don't think the players give a shit if most people have gone home or not,it looks an effort for half of them to applaud the fans anyway,they look like they want to get in the dressing room,get showered changed and sod off home as well.

As one who doesn't drive night matches for me are horrendous getting home.If i am not on one of the first buses into town i am waiting around a desolute Altrincham for nearly an hour for the last bus home,dodging all the idiots and drunks that seem pop out of the woodwork whenever that happens.

I've just been thinking; why is it we're expanding the stadium and inviting more away fans? United only offer slightly more tickets for away fans than we do and their stadium is nearly 30000 seats bigger than ours. At 61000 we don't need to open up the same sized section in the third tier as Levels 1 and 2 to accommodate more away fans.

Plus who are these fans the club have been in consultation with over the Summer? I don't know anyone who doesn't want a whole end for City fans only at the South Stand end of the ground so who are this majority who've decided for us all that away fans will cause the same problem they're causing now by splitting up the singers either side of them?

At the very least, we should be getting the whole of Level 1 for us and us only.

Caveman said:
I've just been thinking; why is it we're expanding the stadium and inviting more away fans? United only offer slightly more tickets for away fans than we do and their stadium is nearly 30000 seats bigger than ours. At 61000 we don't need to open up the same sized section in the third tier as Levels 1 and 2 to accommodate more away fans.

Plus who are these fans the club have been in consultation with over the Summer? I don't know anyone who doesn't want a whole end for City fans only at the South Stand end of the ground so who are this majority who've decided for us all that away fans will cause the same problem they're causing now by splitting up the singers either side of them?

At the very least, we should be getting the whole of Level 1 for us and us only.

I don't think we are offering more tickets to away fans. Look at the plan. Whilst they are being given 3 tiers, the away section is half the size. This is clearly being done because of access spirals.

Didsbury Dave said:
Caveman said:

I don't think we are offering more tickets to away fans. Look at the plan. Whilst they are being given 3 tiers, the away section is half the size. This is clearly being done because of access spirals.

There won't be any more away fans in the stadium, It will be restricted to around 3000 as with most other stadiums, apart from cup matches and agreed arrangements with police and clubs.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm --<br /><br />A friend of mine is kicking off about a 37% increase in the price of his season ticket for 2014/15. He sits in the 2nd tier and apparently prices are increasing in places due to improved bars, box's etc. How tue is the increase, anybody else being affected...??
Interestingly my ticket looks as if it might reduce by £50...??!!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Caveman said:

There won't be any more away fans in the stadium, It will be restricted to around 3000 as with most other stadiums, apart from cup matches and agreed arrangements with police and clubs.

-- Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm --

A friend of mine is kicking off about a 37% increase in the price of his season ticket for 2014/15. He sits in the 2nd tier and apparently prices are increasing in places due to improved bars, box's etc. How tue is the increase, anybody else being affected...??
Interestingly my ticket looks as if it might reduce by £50...??!!
I am not sure that the brochure is much use in respect of existing season ticket prices as it says that they are based on existing prices. Mine also seems cheaper in the brochure. I paid £550 to renew, and the brochure says it's £599 (which is cheaper if you include the renewal discount)

In all the build up to he announcement there were a lot of suggestions that City were looking to "Upgrade" the East and West Stand L2 seasoncard offering. Hopefully the rest of the ground will be left as it is, otherwise there will be an even bigger scramble for the new tiers. I am not sure whether I will relocate or not.

I am at the back of the South Stand Level 2. That might be the place to be if a 3rd tier gets added as the closeness of a roof above might make it like the back of the old North Stand in Maine Rd. It felt a lot noisier when you were singing there as the sound was reflected back off the rook. In reality it was probably no louder for the layers and other stands, but it felt better.

Is there a link to this brochure? I haven't had a brochure or an email. I'm quite worried about the prices people are quoting as I'm on CB level 2 at the moment.

quiet_riot said:
Is there a link to this brochure? I haven't had a brochure or an email. I'm quite worried about the prices people are quoting as I'm on CB level 2 at the moment.

Think you will only be affected if padded seat. If you are then you should have had a letter. Minimum price for 15/16 will be £1150

As I've already posted and others on here have confirmed.

PL away fans capacity will remain at 3000 .
Cup away fans capacity will go up to 9000 if they can sell the tickets. If not then 6000 as per.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.