Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

Cobwebcat said:
Tricky_Trev said:
bobmcfc said:
so relistically what's several hundred million ?

300m
400m
500m
600m

is it all going on players or do we have to put some into the redevelopement
City haven't released the numbers, so the press are just guessing. It's a 10-year deal so i can't see it being worth any more than 100m-150m. I don't know how we could get away with more than that.

Because it isn't JUST for naming the stadium. Nobody has done anything like this on this scale. Good luck to UEFA putting a fair market value on something that hasn't been done before.

Press missing the point at the moment. They'll get there. This is big corporate business.

I agree, if the deal was to be broken down to single deals that raised 25 million pa the news wouldn't be as big. With it being with a single company the 'alleged' figures seems out of context.

Stadium naming rights 12-15 million pa

Improved shirt sponsor deal 6 million pa

Naming rights for area 3 million pa

New training complex 1 million pa

could easily be looking at 200+million over the ten year deal

IMHO

BigTony said:
Just spoke the miss us mum as she's from out that way and it can mean unity or united, I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I don't think I'm too happy with that

You should change your name to 'MassiveTony'<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:06 pm --<br /><br />
BigTony said:
Just spoke the miss us mum as she's from out that way and it can mean unity or united, I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I don't think I'm too happy with that

You should change your name to 'MassiveTony'

BigTony said:
Jog on, ragboy. You were one of many who got sussed ages ago.

Tricky_Trev said:
Interesting that Oliver Holt has no problem with Arsenal, Bolton, Stoke, Wigan and Swansea having naming rights deals, only us.

A quick search shows that he did a piece on naming rights a while back and for some reason singled out Chesterfield for extra-special criticism! Chesterfield fans were up in arms and asking the same questions about why he doesn't mention other clubs too. One of them felt it was because Chesterfield had recently beaten his beloved Stockport Cunty lol.

As such, I don't think he's just got it in for City on this. But he needs to get a life and stop being so sensitive about it. Naming rights on new or relatively new stadiums isn't an issue worthy of mention - if it had been Maine Road or Saltergate or Highbury, etc, then he'd have a point.

LongsightM13 said:
BigTony said:
Jog on, ragboy. You were one of many who got sussed ages ago.

Fuck me I thought this one was put to bed along time ago.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BigTony said:

You should change your name to 'MassiveTony''
A while ago GDM, a few of them over on Red Soupkitchen and Rag Tissue decided that 'Big' was to be their new codeword on here, because a username with 'Massive' in it would not get through.
So be very suspicious of anyone with the word Big in their username.
Chances are they are a rag 'master of disguise' with a very empty and lonely existence.
The sort of person who spends all day typing, wanking and eating Wotsits and then doesn't understand why their penis is orange.
Bigga is okay, mind :)

BigTony said:
Then i've got some news for you.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.netflights.com/flights/airline-info/airlines.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.netflights.com/flights/airli ... lines.aspx</a>

Scroll down, you'll find it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.