Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

How very convenient for City to sell the naming rights to a Stadium they don't own and UEFA bringing in new rules. Is it just coincidence that the Leader of manchester Council, who own the Stadium, is a big City fan? Is it coincidence that Mr.Bernstein that runs the FA is an ex-City chairman? What a fix.
- Magic19, Northwich, Cheshire, 08/7/2011 12:39
On the DAILY FAIL website.

What a bitter man haha

BigTony said:
Just spoke the miss us mum as she's from out that way and it can mean unity or united, I'm a bit pissed off to be honest, I don't think I'm too happy with that
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search.php?author_id=37217&sr=posts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php?author_id=37217&sr=posts</a>

I'm disappointed Liam didn't suss you sooner, he's usually onto your kind.

Oh well, never mind.

Still, at least you now have something of an accomplishment in your life. First time for everything I suppose.

Corky said:
ElanJo said:
"Etihad Stadium"?

"The Etihad Arena" sounds better

That already exists though.
The other one is also called Etihad Stadium.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.etihadstadium.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.etihadstadium.com.au/</a>

Please can someone explain....Just got back in form morning meetings and understand what has happened.

Any details on figures involved? Anyone seen the comments from the Daily mail readers.(pricks).? wE ARE NOW THE MOST HATED CLUB IN THE WORLD BY ALL ACCOUNTS...

Oh and regarding Holt. Please can somebody tweet him and ask him if he feels it is right that those twats at the news of the world(nomore) were right to hack dead kids parents mobiles,dead soldiers etc etc...

wHAT A DAY TO BE BLUE...I am gonna have to get on holiday to Abu now-I must go on that plane!

Re: Re: Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

M18CTID said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Interesting that Oliver Holt has no problem with Arsenal, Bolton, Stoke, Wigan and Swansea having naming rights deals, only us.

A quick search shows that he did a piece on naming rights a while back and for some reason singled out Chesterfield for extra-special criticism! Chesterfield fans were up in arms and asking the same questions about why he doesn't mention other clubs too. One of them felt it was because Chesterfield had recently beaten his beloved Stockport Cunty lol.

As such, I don't think he's just got it in for City on this. But he needs to get a life and stop being so sensitive about it. Naming rights on new or relatively new stadiums isn't an issue worthy of mention - if it had been Maine Road or Saltergate or Highbury, etc, then he'd have a point.

I've just started following this knob on twitter so I can give him a bit of stick,saying that the twat will proberly block me once I inform him he's a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.