Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

Re: Re: Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

blueshine said:
M18CTID said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Interesting that Oliver Holt has no problem with Arsenal, Bolton, Stoke, Wigan and Swansea having naming rights deals, only us.

A quick search shows that he did a piece on naming rights a while back and for some reason singled out Chesterfield for extra-special criticism! Chesterfield fans were up in arms and asking the same questions about why he doesn't mention other clubs too. One of them felt it was because Chesterfield had recently beaten his beloved Stockport Cunty lol.

As such, I don't think he's just got it in for City on this. But he needs to get a life and stop being so sensitive about it. Naming rights on new or relatively new stadiums isn't an issue worthy of mention - if it had been Maine Road or Saltergate or Highbury, etc, then he'd have a point.

I've just started following this knob on twitter so I can give him a bit of stick,saying that the twat will proberly block me once I inform him he's a ****.

i sent him "bitter ****"
i think he's blocked me

CTID101 said:
How very convenient for City to sell the naming rights to a Stadium they don't own and UEFA bringing in new rules. Is it just coincidence that the Leader of manchester Council, who own the Stadium, is a big City fan? Is it coincidence that Mr.Bernstein that runs the FA is an ex-City chairman? What a fix.
- Magic19, Northwich, Cheshire, 08/7/2011 12:39
On the DAILY FAIL website.

What a bitter man haha

In true Frankie Boyle fashion I would just like to make it known that I think the guy who wrote that is an absolute ****

I just found a fun anagram of our for a possible stadium name:

ETIHAD STADIUM

AMID HATE IS UTD!

......its been a slow day at work.

ok maybe not he hasn't blocked me

@OllieHoltMirror
Oliver Holt
Many City fans saying they don't care about stadium renaming because new stadium never had an identity anyway. Sad comment on the game.
15 seconds ago via web

sad ****

MCC said:
dadnlad said:
just seen ssn "wtf has it got to do with that old git from stretford "

I could not make out what the shaking bald headed ticket tout was going on about? They have a couple of Sheikh`s at Owed Trafford now. Sheikhin Bacon and Sheikhin
Ticket Tout.

Afraid i can`t help you as the boring monotone twats voice sent
me to sleep

lee-mcfc said:
ok maybe not he hasn't blocked me

@OllieHoltMirror
Oliver Holt
Many City fans saying they don't care about stadium renaming because new stadium never had an identity anyway. Sad comment on the game.
15 seconds ago via web

sad ****

He's just proving himself to be a deluded hypocritical bitter cnut even more than I thought was possible. Is he against all sponsorship in football, including shirts? I wonder if he remembers the cheap trick the rags pulled on the 50th anniversary derby?

ETIHAD AND MANCHESTER CITY FC.
ONE TEAM, ONE DREA

We are delighted to announce the expansion of our sponsorship of English Premier League football team Manchester City FC for a further 10 years.

This continued partnership between the World’s Leading Airline* and the 2011 FA Cup Champions and UEFA Champions League qualifiers, will see many new and exciting ventures and initiatives in the coming months.

The famous City of Manchester Stadium will be renamed the Etihad Stadium with immediate effect, and will become the centerpiece of a newly-named Etihad Campus, which will encompass the former Sportcity site in East Manchester, the City Square entertainment space, and additional existing and planned facilities. This is in addition to the launch of double-daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Manchester from 1 August this year.

To celebrate our deeper collaboration, we are also pleased to announce the launch of a special Manchester City liveried aircraft, painted in the Club’s signature powder blue hue.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard that aircraft, and all of the Etihad fleet, very soon. superb wonder if oliver will be boarding?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm --<br /><br />
MCC said:
download said:
just seen ssn "wtf has it got to do with that old git from stretford "

I could not make out what the shaking bald headed ticket tout was going on about? They have a couple of Sheikh`s at Owed Trafford now. Sheikh In Bacon and Sheikh
Ticket Tout.
he made sure he got (we remember our history) quote in?

Holt is making a complete arse out of himself on Twitter, a lot of fans getting on his back. Only rags seem to agree with him (until the Theater of Screams becomes the Ocean Finance Arena).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.