Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

lust overlord said:
As already mentioned there's no way this has been announced without us running it by uefa first.

Was just going to say exactly this, I think some people out there thought this was all just going to be some kind of big 'Cat and mouse' game and lots of 'tit for tat' manouevres between the Club and UEFA, forgetting we are talking about multi-billionaire and professional business people, the 'open dialogue with UEFA' which Cookie speaks of is a clear indication we have had a large amount of communication throughout the process to get to the position we currently find ourselves in.

The FFPR have never worried me because I trust the Club and the owners implicitly when it came to dealing with the situation.

Just watched the video and it has to be said this is where cookie excels. He had a smug glint in his eye and was loving it

as has already been mentioned how can uefa or fifa market value something which is a brand new concept and has never been done before? theres nothing to compare it to!!!

I am fukin luvin this new aircraft new stadium name rumours of top players coming after 47yrs of supporting City i don't think i have ever felt this good.
Yesterday morning we started of with a deal worth 150mill (according to reports) i was absolutely fukin giddy i have just read this <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1426249_revealed-sporting-mecca-at-the-heart-of-etihads-record-sponsorship-of-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ester-city</a> 7OOMILL?? JUST GOING TO CLEAN MYSELF UP

Spare a thought for the poor folk on rag cafe who will turning inside out at the unfairness of this deal.

Helmet Cole said:
Spare a thought for the poor folk on rag cafe who will turning inside out at the unfairness of this deal.
Just been on to check. They're pretending to laugh about it and also comforting themselves that a synonym of Etihad means united. Like I said earlier, I'm looking forward to playing Friendship in the derby this season (chortle, guffaw)...

I did come across this on my brief visit though:

The city is ours, the city is ours, sponsored by Etihad, the city is ours

Get it sung lads, cheers for that one ragcaf.

Just hope I live long enough to see phases 3 through to 5 if phase 2 is anything to go by, this is going to be one hell of a ride.........
What I really would like to see next is the plans for the stadium and it's expansion.
Yesterday I was speaking to 2 lads in Altrincham who have supported City for 25 years but over the last 7 have worked away in America.
They have sought roles home in England just so that they can start going again, they tell me 4 other guys in the company are doing the same.
If this is the start of fans getting themselves in a position to come back, it does say a lot about the draw of the club and how it's on and off field activities are starting to build a feeling of pride and the need to 'Be Part Of It'

If there's a better CEO in The Premier League than Garry Cook, then I don't know who he is. Sheik Mansoor has proved an excellent owner. Light of touch, preferring to allow the people on the ground to deal with day to day business. i.e. Garry Cook. We as fans quite rightly focus on what happens beyond the white line. It's our passion. But to take a step back for just a moment. I honestly think this deal, and all it implies, will be more important to the football club, the any additions Bobby brings in this summer. That's not saying I don't want any of course! :-)

We have basically frog (excuse the pun) marched Twatini into his own office, got him to kneel down, unzip our flies, chomp us and swallow enough jizz to come from a stallions balls and then for good measure we have pissed in his fat Gallic mouth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.