Stadium Naming Rights / Press Conference [Merged]

spanishblue said:
I am fukin luvin this new aircraft new stadium name rumours of top players coming after 47yrs of supporting City i don't think i have ever felt this good.
Yesterday morning we started of with a deal worth 150mill (according to reports) i was absolutely fukin giddy i have just read this <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1426249_revealed-sporting-mecca-at-the-heart-of-etihads-record-sponsorship-of-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ester-city</a> 7OOMILL?? JUST GOING TO CLEAN MYSELF UP

Who cares? Chris Smallthing just signed a 5-year.

Sigh said:
spanishblue said:
I am fukin luvin this new aircraft new stadium name rumours of top players coming after 47yrs of supporting City i don't think i have ever felt this good.
Yesterday morning we started of with a deal worth 150mill (according to reports) i was absolutely fukin giddy i have just read this <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1426249_revealed-sporting-mecca-at-the-heart-of-etihads-record-sponsorship-of-manchester-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ester-city</a> 7OOMILL?? JUST GOING TO CLEAN MYSELF UP

Who cares? Chris Smallthing just signed a 5-year.

Yeah funny they'll have that yellow ticker running for hours when mush pea signs his extension to his contract WHOOPI... DO

mike channon´s windmill said:
We have basically frog (excuse the pun) marched Twatini into his own office, got him to kneel down, unzip our flies, chomp us and swallow enough jizz to come from a stallions balls and then for good measure we have pissed in his fat Gallic mouth

Bwahahahahahahahaha! That's quality mate ;)

Seriously though, I wonder whether Platini and UEFA have long since accepted that City are major players now and that any initial misgivings about the takeover have been replaced by now being convinced that Sheikh Mansour isn't playing a short-term game of Championship Manager and is actually implementing a long-term plan that will see investment not just in the playing staff but also in the whole infrastructure of the club from stadium expansion to better training facilities to youth development. All things that we as fans have had an inkling about for a long time (while some rival fans have been laughably blind to), but also (importantly) all things that Platini has gone on record in the past as encouraging.

"But, but, but, but when dem dirty Arab playboys gets bored of having a football team, they're just gonna pull out and buy a Formula 1 team instead and then you bitters are gonna go bust and your council house will get knocked down."

I bet there are still deluded clowns over on Rag Soupkitchen who are sobbing themselves to sleep with the above consolation tale all over southern England and beyond.
Even the thickest new bitter must realise, deep down, that Sheikh Mansour and family are here to stay, for generations.
They have not only made a monumental long term investment in Manchester City, they have done so in the city of Manchester.
They are changing the physical, sporting, social, leisure, educational, medical, employment and most of all economic landscape of our city. They will be changing lives of thousands of Mancunians for the better.
And this is only the start. So much more to be announced. The figures mentioned already are probably only the tip of the iceberg.
What have the rags and their 'commercial partners' done? The Munich disaster anniversary sponsored by AON and Gary Munster fleecing the supporters with a new pub/chamber of horrors attraction and gargoyle shrine for gullible, bovine tourists.

I love the smell of Rag fear in the morning.
It smells...like victory...

paulbarraclough said:
the city is yours the city is yours sponsered by Etihad the city is yours ha ha ha the club that keeps on giving us red mancs a good laugh champions see you on wembley way again for youre annual beating

Do one you sad ****.

I hope you're preparing for the Wembley beating by City part II.

You sad, sad man.<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:16 am --<br /><br />
LongsightM13 said:
"But, but, but, but when dem dirty Arab playboys gets bored of having a football team, they're just gonna pull out and buy a Formula 1 team instead and then you bitters are gonna go bust and your council house will get knocked down."

I bet there are still deluded clowns over on Rag Soupkitchen who are sobbing themselves to sleep with the above consolation tale all over southern England and beyond.
Even the thickest new bitter must realise, deep down, that Sheikh Mansour and family are here to stay, for generations.
They have not only made a monumental long term investment in Manchester City, they have done so in the city of Manchester.
They are changing the physical, sporting, social, leisure, educational, medical, employment and most of all economic landscape of our city. They will be changing lives of thousands of Mancunians for the better.
And this is only the start. So much more to be announced. The figures mentioned already are probably only the tip of the iceberg.
What have the rags and their 'commercial partners' done? The Munich disaster anniversary sponsored by AON and Gary Munster fleecing the supporters with a new pub/chamber of horrors attraction and gargoyle shrine for gullible, bovine tourists.

Great post mate, you never fail to deliver.

They really are a set of deluded twats over on shitcafe...half of them wouldn't know East Manchester if they turned up and stood in dogshit in an Ancoats alley.

The true outcasts of the footballing world, the people who's lives are so empty and worthless, they choose to latch on to United and use their reflected glory to make them feel good about themselves.

A bunch of no mark, sky clapping, 'can't get a ticket' wankers.

Thankyou Mum and Dad for being Blues.

LongsightM13 said:

Oh, lol.

LongsightM13 said:

*Stands and applauds

Nail on the head.

clarkie_ni said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
I'm worried UEFA are going to find a problem with this.

they can go fucking swivel, they set the rules and we have signed this knowing it complies with the rules. even their shithole of an organisation wouldnt have the ball to change them just because of this deal.

Now that Clarkie has told them to go swivel we will be alright ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.