Stag Weekend in Poznan

Blue2112

Arrived in Poznan today for a stag weekend and so far its been absolutely brilliant. Great vibe, beautiful women, everyone chilled out and the qeather is great. Game of football this afternoon and can't believe im 58 and holding my own where the drink is concerned.

But everyone I meet asks where we are from and when you say Manchester they ask City and its instant love. Loads of Polish blues here. Was talking to twi Ukrainian boys about 10yrs ild and asked who they supported and both said Man City so I showed them loads of photos of City games. They knew every game and every player.

They love the fact we do the Poznan and sing their name. If I was 30yrs younger......

Arrived in Poznan today for a stag weekend and so far its been absolutely brilliant. Great vibe, beautiful women, everyone chilled out and the qeather is great. Game of football this afternoon and can't believe im 58 and holding my own where the drink is concerned.

But everyone I meet asks where we are from and when you say Manchester they ask City and its instant love. Loads of Polish blues here. Was talking to twi Ukrainian boys about 10yrs ild and asked who they supported and both said Man City so I showed them loads of photos of City games. They knew every game and every player.

They love the fact we do the Poznan and sing their name. If I was 30yrs younger......
Loved that place such a great few days take me back!

I have been there twice with City, once on the way to the Groclin game, and then the famous Poznan match. The Lech fans were great both times. It is a fantastic city. I would love to go back.

Great City, stayed there for Groclin.
Took the wife on tbe way back from Gdansk last year but the square was a complete building site, something wrong with the drains I think.
Good on you keeping up with the young uns but when youre drinking the fookers under the table at 63 come back and brag! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.