Stalybridge

At least they didn't choose Duckingfield

Just sayin'

I have family buried in Ducky crem as my grans side of the family were from Stalybridge/Duckingfield.

In fact when we were kids my Great Aunt used to get annoyed when called her Mancunian, she was proud to remind people that Stalybride was Cheshire not Manchester or Lancashire

On an almost daily basis,i am responsible for ferrying passengers to and from Stalybridge,some of them even pay....

Its a very very special place,i wont hear anyone say different!

I have family buried in Ducky crem as my grans side of the family were from Stalybridge/Duckingfield.

In fact when we were kids my Great Aunt used to get annoyed when called her Mancunian, she was proud to remind people that Stalybride was Cheshire not Manchester or Lancashire
Ergh how are you buried in a crem ?

What?

There is a big fuck off cemetary alongside it
Honestly didn't realise they cremated folk then also buried them. Still this is stalybridge, so I suppose we could be talking human sacrifice/getting rid of evidence.

Honestly didn't realise they cremated folk then also buried them. Still this is stalybridge, so I suppose we could be talking human sacrifice/getting rid of evidence.
Smart arsed dicks

I have alway heard the cemetary refered to as dukingfield crem, same as Blackley cemetary is called blackely crem.

But never with southern, Gorton or Moston cemetaries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.