Stamp?

from the reverse angle it looks accidental. van persie came in 2 footed and adebayor trod on him

This is descending in to namecalling. If it continues like this, I have to remove it, so keep it civil please guys and gals.

it was a clear stamp, very dangerous and inexcusable, I don't think he will avoid a ban as he doesn't play for the Rags but he doesn't deserve to avoid a suspension and a fine, he could have taken Van Persie's eye out it's not acceptable and I'm very dissappointed in his childish attitude in certain aspects of the game today, though I saw absolutely nothing wrong with his celebration at all.

Sky Blue said:
pee dubyas crayons said:
Disgraceful, and the reason I hate Rooney so much.

Hope RSC keeps him out of our team when fit.

What an absolute div....you would have gone down a treat stood on the Kippax!
He has history, does "crayons". IIRC, he posted pre season (the night of the Rangers game?) that he hoped Adebayor would fuck off and take Toure with him.

No case to answer.

I've seen 20 identical "stamps" by Wayne Rooney, and none of them went punished.

Surely it wouldn't be one rule for them, and one for everyone else?

AustinBlue said:
Dubai Blue said:
It was clearly a stamp and he'll be punished, but you're clearly an idiot if you'd rather have RSC in the team ahead of Adebayor.

It wasn't "clearly" a stamp - you'd have to know his intent to say that. He didn't lift up his foot and bring it down with power on top of the other player. His foot came down on VP after a dynamic tackle - he had to land somewhere. It might have been a stamp, but it wasn't "clearly" anything. Michael Ball on Ronaldo was "clearly" a stamp.
I've seen it at least 20 times from all available angles and to me it was clearly a stamp.

I guarantee you that he's facing a ban for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.