Stan Collimore - You are the worst and disgrace journalist

He's a good journalist and every word was spot-on (Apart from Robinho's price)

Most of it is sadly spot on

All eyes will be on Robinho's next performance. Another disgraceful, lazy performance and the media will be ten times worse so if he knows whats good for him, he will get his act together

Much as think Collymore is a prick, actually I think he anatomised the subject quite well. This article didn't take sides. He seemed to regret player power but noted the inevitabilty of a regime change if the ADUGs have decided to stick with the Brazilians rather than Hughes.

A few true points made,despite some silly , pathetic exaggerations (sp ?) ie 'worst performance in the history of the Prem' (he obviously didn't watch us 8-1 v Smoggies last season.. '£40 million for Robby' (er don't think so ..)

collymore comes out with some crap sometimes but to be fair this time hes spot on.

The dogging woman beater has been after Robinho all season. Why doesnt he have a go at Agbonlahor for being shit for Villa on Sunday ???

This guy is a fuckin idiot

He may well have been "spot on" with some of what he wrote.
But I had the radio on this morning and he and parry were doing their best to provoke a phone-in response with inflammatry,typically childish anti-City comments.
But to say live on air that Robinho's performance against Pompey was "the worst in PL history" and compare it to Ali Dia's is utter bollocks.

Desperate stuff.

Collymore has a big gob, but as someone said, he doesn't pussy foot around and speaks like a fan.
Reading that article I agree 100%. It was blatantly obvious watching Elano & Robbie on saturday they had consciously decided NOT to perform.
Criminal - YES, but if you don't like your m,anager, thats the way to gewt him sacked as the Arabs will never get rid of Robbie and ROBBIE KNOW IT - basically - he is bigger than the club.
Sad, very sad, but true.

franksinatra said:
All players have dips in form and personally I think Robinho and Elano or too professional to behave in such a way,

Is this Mr Professional Elano who had a public 'strop' because he wasn't playing?
Is this Mr Professional Robbie who blatantly stuck 2 fingers up at the club and flew back to Brazil?
Us fans are having the piss taken out of us by over paid morons, but the sad thing is, if I had to choose Id probably keep them and get rid of Hughes....so I am party to it aswell...but thats how modern football is.....AMORALISTIC....but we keep on supporting because we are MAD!

K.Reeves right foot said:
franksinatra said:
All players have dips in form and personally I think Robinho and Elano or too professional to behave in such a way,

Is this Mr Professional Elano who had a public 'strop' because he wasn't playing?
Is this Mr Professional Robbie who blatantly stuck 2 fingers up at the club and flew back to Brazil?
Us fans are having the piss taken out of us by over paid morons, but the sad thing is, if I had to choose Id probably keep them and get rid of Hughes....so I am party to it aswell...but thats how modern football is.....AMORALISTIC....but we keep on supporting because we are MAD!

Fair point but if Robinho returning to Brazil may be connected with other issues in his personal life I can understand football maybe a secondary issue. As for Elano I wouldn't condone his outburst, but this seemed to stem from frustration and not being able to play and influence games, therefore I doubt he would then play poorly on purpose as this article suggests.

Both players have there failings but having a strop in a paper is a world away from in essence throwing a game to lose the manager a job as Collymore suggests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.