Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.
Feel better after that:)

Re: Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

Mate im also 49 and would have done exactly the same lets let this scum know that us OLD bastards are having none of it slating our club and players. Fuck off Collymore

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.
Feel better after that:)

What you won't have known is that he admitted to having the same agent as Wayne Rooney,(Paul Stetford) who engineered his megamoney moves to Liverpool and Aston Villa.

Hoe self righteous has he been in recent days regarding our allleged move? Slagged us no end on the radio and press.

It was well funny, every time de jong made a tackle everyone turned round to abuse collymore. I hate that guy

Glad you did (and anyone else) about time we let these idiots know they can`t just go around making bullsh1t comments with impunity, there are (like anything in life) consequences when you go too far.

He still tried to make a joke of it even though his co-host clearly indicated it wasn`t just banter and then said something like he has no problem with Nige`s tackles tonight as they were legal lmao, the man`s an idiot.

With his track record he has absolutley no right what so ever to judge anyone and pass comment. The passage of time does'nt alter the fact that he really is a vile individual on so many levels.
Talk sport and their presenters (certain ones anyway) fall a long way short of what people would consider an acceptable way to bahave.

Those pair Brand and Collymore are not in a position to judge and pass comment on anyone. Low life who just happen to have big gobs and access to the airwaves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.