Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game

Re: Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.
Feel better after that:)

Haha, although I had a busy night sorting out shenanigans in 107 last night, I could still see you two rows from the front of 212 right next to the segregation netting ;)

foley87 said:
you in 212 aswell mate?

yeah after theyd talked about the goals jim said the polish fans are very fierce tonight but so are the man city fans, they were giving you a right load of stick, collymore laughed and agreed and said yeah all about a mr certain nigel de jong. they showed the 2 tackle incident which set us off and then jim was laughing saying, it was quite a scene as soon as that second tackle went in, a hoard of the city fans jumped to their feets and turned to give you a bit of stick. jim was loving it :laugh

glad thats cleared up, we in 110 wondered what was happening. if we had known im sure we would have joined in. collymore is a complete twat.

I'm in 212, it was quality and it certainly touched a nerve with him!

He said he would go one to one with any of us outside! Clown.

Even the coppers were laughing and Jim Rozenthal was grinning like a cheshire cat.

morris said:
I'm in 212, it was quality and it certainly touched a nerve with him!

He said he would go one to one with any of us outside! Clown.

Even the coppers were laughing and Jim Rozenthal was grinning like a cheshire cat.

Was this aimed solely at the women in the crowd?

What a dickhead.

i hate the guy, but it must of taken some guts to come to us last night as he knew he would be abused. mind the money helps too

Haha the polish didn't have a clue what was going on. The cops were lovin it though.

Stanley Doggymore desreve all the shit he gets from City fans. Not welcome.

Well done to all concerned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.