Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game

Re: Ok I 'am 49 and should know better but I just had.

I watched the game on TV when I got back and he talked about it at half time! He said "I had about 3000 City fans abusing me just now about Nigel De Jong". He laughed to be fair.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.
Feel better after that:)

Welldone, you have my thanks and respect, he is the lowest form of life...

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I hold my hands up, 49 I should know better but when I noticed that tw@t Collymore in the TV box above me in SS L2 covering channel 5 I just had to abuse the fu@ker, after days of slating De Jong and the money City have spent I was soon joined by another 100 or so and what he thought was a little bit of banter he soon realised he wasn't welcome by City Fans in our ground. Give the coppers their due when we started with the 'woman beater' dogging chants they were all laughing. Stan the Dogger soon relised it wasn't banter and started making hand signals back behind his back. Fu@k off you useless tw@t you are not wanted at our club.

haha were u the guy in t he scarve? we heard sum shoutin an we thought the poznan fans were kickin off then look behind and its a city fan shouting at collymore then we started :D

Stan Collymore Abuse During the Game (merged)

anyone else involved?

i must say i completely lost it. 2 weeks worth of media garbage culminating in that twat collymore saying what he did.

as soon as i stood up to turn around, about 30+ more blues joined in

giving collymore abuse up until half time. what an absolute prick

So thats what happend for those that were wondering cause i know jim rosenthal mentioned it on the tv

foley87 said:
anyone else involved?

i must say i completely lost it. 2 weeks worth of media garbage culminating in that twat collymore saying what he did.

as soon as i stood up to turn around, about 30+ more blues joined in

giving collymore abuse up until half time. what an absolute prick

So thats what happend for those that were wondering cause i know jim rosenthal mentioned it on the tv

we was givin him abuse from the 2nd tier, the poznan fans looked a bit confused lol

what did jim say about it on tv?

Not that I condone hitting women but Ulrikka is quite slappable...

Glazers_Wallet said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

haha were u the guy in t he scarve? we heard sum shoutin an we thought the poznan fans were kickin off then look behind and its a city fan shouting at collymore then we started :D
Ye

Glazers_Wallet said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

Yes mate that was me, I texted my mate to start with as I could only see the back of his head so wanted to make sure it was him, brilliant at first, the coppers thought I was eyeing up some poles and came and asked what I was looking at when I told him he just laughed and let me carry on, it took seconds for the fans around there to work out I wasn't having a fit and who I was directing the abuse at, yes his tele com man came over and told him it wasn't banter he was getting, made my night. The new firm is up and going the 49 club lol :)

you in 212 aswell mate?

yeah after theyd talked about the goals jim said the polish fans are very fierce tonight but so are the man city fans, they were giving you a right load of stick, collymore laughed and agreed and said yeah all about a mr certain nigel de jong. they showed the 2 tackle incident which set us off and then jim was laughing saying, it was quite a scene as soon as that second tackle went in, a hoard of the city fans jumped to their feets and turned to give you a bit of stick. jim was loving it :laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.