Stan Collymore

That's why I made the point about shooting the message down because of the messenger. He is nowhere near the first black or other ethnic minority person to raise this complaint, and as I have said, it is a frustration I can understand.

Another issue, off the top of my head, that I think he has been very outspoken about to raise awareness for is mental health. That's another example of a 'good message' that sometimes can fall on deaf ears because Collymore is the messenger.

If Barnes raised some of the complaints Collymore has, I'm fairly sure he wouldn't receive anywhere near the same level of push back, and that is the only point I have tried to make in this thread.

I tend to agree with you, Vialli, but I’m sure you can understand the antipathy towards Collymoron on here, given some of the hate-filled bile he has aimed at HRH Sheikh Mansour and Manchester City over the years.

I'm not even talking about him in glowing terms.

Telling me to do one just just because you don't like some of my opinions is unhelpful and won't achieve anything.
I'm not telling you to do on,it's a turn of phrase
Look he is vile about our players and owner amongst other things then he blames it on his mental health,as someone who suffers i don't take kindly to him using it to excuse what he says/does

Look he is vile about our players and owner amongst other things then he blames it on his mental health,as someone who suffers i don't take kindly to him using it to excuse what he says/does

Hmm, he is vile and petty about our club and he does play the mental health card but tbf I think you’ve added 2 and 2 to get 5 there.

To be clear though he is a knobhead

I think he's very capable of making reasonable points on a wide range of issues, but he's specifically very outspoken about racism in this country, but people will forever dismiss anything he ever says with "meh, tell that to Ulrika you scumbag" - and that may be filed under "bed made, no sympathy", which ok, fair enough, but it doesn't detract from the actual substance.

He got leathered off a Rugby player in Ireland and claimed racism. It got laughed out of court and ended with the suggestion that he should be prosecuted for common assault.

He's no ambassador for racism or mental health. Just a lying prick.

I tend to agree with you, Vialli, but I’m sure you can understand the antipathy towards Collymoron on here, given some of the hate-filled bile he has aimed at HRH Sheikh Mansour and Manchester City over the years.

Oh and I can understand the disdain people here have for him, and personally, I'm inclined to agree with you all but my position has never at any point been "hey guys, isn't Collymore just a wonderful person?" - so the counter points about what a vile person he is isn't really doing much to counter anything I've said.

I don't know. I think he's just a guy who has his own battles with mental health. I don't think there's any evidence to suggest he's faking his mental health problems.

I don't know. I think he's just a guy who has his own battles with mental health. I don't think there's any evidence to suggest he's faking his mental health problems.
Have you checked out Stan’s racism towards our owners yet?
I’m surprised you haven’t acknowledged it tbh, especially after asking me if I was being purposely selective this afternoon.

Have you checked out Stan’s racism towards our owners yet?
I’m surprised you haven’t acknowledged it tbh, especially after asking me if I was being purposely selective this afternoon.

That's because you haven't bothered giving me any examples of it yet :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.