Stan Collymore

That's because you haven't bothered giving me any examples of it yet :)
Page 1 mate, first post, I did inform you of this earlier today but you never acknowledged my post.
Have a look and tell me if you’d say Stan was promoting the sort of lazy racist stereotyping we’ve heard a fair amount about over the last few weeks?
I stand by my earlier posts. He’s only arsed about racism when it suits him unless it involves black people because that gives him a reason to be relevant. I’d suggest a true advocate of anti-racism would condemn all forms of racism regardless of the demographic of those on the receiving end. I wouldn’t expect many anti-racism campaigners would openly post racist tropes and ill informed, ignorant stereotypes on Twitter, posts which are purely down to jealousy regarding something as trivial as football.
And whilst I’m at it I couldn’t give a shit if he tweets the odd tweet about mental health, there are literally 1000’s of people who work in mental health who are far more deserving of my adoration.

I'm not sure as i joined the #blockedbycollymore community a year or so ago, but I'd bet he still isn't going on about what a poor standard the PL is like he was during the Centurions season.

Page 1 mate, first post, I did inform you of this earlier today but you never acknowledged my post.
Have a look and tell me if you’d say Stan was promoting the sort of lazy racist stereotyping we’ve heard a fair amount about over the last few weeks?
I stand by my earlier posts. He’s only arsed about racism when it suits him unless it involves black people because that gives him a reason to be relevant. I’d suggest a true advocate of anti-racism would condemn all forms of racism regardless of the demographic of those on the receiving end. I wouldn’t expect many anti-racism campaigners would openly post racist tropes and ill informed, ignorant stereotypes on Twitter, posts which are purely down to jealousy regarding something as trivial as football.
And whilst I’m at it I couldn’t give a shit if he tweets the odd tweet about mental health, there are literally 1000’s of people who work in mental health who are far more deserving of my adoration.

Fair enough mate. Not sure how I missed your earlier post to me, but I can see now what you're referring to, and that is genuinely out of order - especially the bit about the two wives.

And to be fair again mate, I didn't really suggest he deserves adoration for anything. I only highlighted his mental health messages because some people - including you - asked me to provide examples of the "good messages" I mentioned in one of my earlier posts.

Fair enough mate. Not sure how I missed your earlier post to me, but I can see now what you're referring to, and that is genuinely out of order - especially the bit about the two wives.

And to be fair again mate, I didn't really suggest he deserves adoration for anything. I only highlighted his mental health messages because some people - including you - asked me to provide examples of the "good messages" I mentioned in one of my earlier posts.
I never asked for anything, I joined the conversation on page 124. It was @SWP's back who asked for examples. ;)

What is a chav getting out of telling us he's a nice bloke on here when it's clear we hate him for being racist towards our owner and posting a pic of a snake cut in 2 when delph got injured?

What is a chav getting out of telling us he's a nice bloke on here when it's clear we hate him for being racist towards our owner and posting a pic of a snake cut in 2 when delph got injured?

No offence Karen, but do you have trouble reading? Or do you just enjoy misrepresenting my posts? This will be my last response to you, since it has become clear that you have no interest in engaging in good faith.

No offence Karen, but do you have trouble reading? Or do you just enjoy misrepresenting my posts? This will be my last response to you, since it has become clear that you have no interest in engaging in good faith.
No-one on here is going to give him an inch for good reason,i don't know what you are getting for pushing any of his points

You tell her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.