Stan Collymore

I was driving home on the M6 and had to tolerate Collymore and Matterface on TalkSport. Collymore must be the only summariser in the country who talks more than the commentator. And what he says is mostly irrelevant.

As has already been pointed out, Matterface uses any opportunity to criticise City, and particularly Joe Hart. He started the second half commentary by disagreeing with Durham, and reiterating more negative propaganda about Hart.

At one point they stopped commentating and started discussing whether West Brom could turn into Leicester, and how that could be accomplished. They wouldn't shut up about the West Brom penalty appeal.

A truly dreadful experience.

He wasn't talking about city. A Leeds fan had tweeted him saying villa won't be the biggest team in the championship next season and he was saying how/why villa are a bigger club than Leeds.

Some of the comments about him are bang out of order.

In fact Sam Matterface was having a dig after the match about the adverts for tickets for the PSG game, saying it was a joke we hadn't sold out yet. Collymore was sticking up for City

He wasn't talking about city. A Leeds fan had tweeted him saying villa won't be the biggest team in the championship next season and he was saying how/why villa are a bigger club than Leeds.

Some of the comments about him are bang out of order.

In fact Sam Matterface was having a dig after the match about the adverts for tickets for the PSG game, saying it was a joke we hadn't sold out yet. Collymore was sticking up for City

Spot on

I've listened multiple times this year when he has said Villa are a bigger club than us. After we beat the bin dippers at Wembley he went through each team by trophy count as if to enforce that. He's a twat and he does have an issue with us in particular.

I've listened multiple times this year when he has said Villa are a bigger club than us. After we beat the bin dippers at Wembley he went through each team by trophy count as if to enforce that. He's a twat and he does have an issue with us in particular.

Not disagreeing but northern baptist was right about tonight

He's a horrible little twat how's he got a job on radio after he beat women up etc the rest of us would have been locked up lost are job and been in the wilderness he is a scum bag and should be barred from our ground forever PS I I mentioned I don't like him.

What he doesn't bother mentioning is that nearly all Villa's trophies were before the First World War when they and Sunderland were the two most successful teams. If you only looked at the last 100 years they probably wouldn't even be in the top ten.

Sat in our ground as well,just listened to his show on way home,felt like ringing him and asking had he been treated well,and that,the ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.