Stan Collymore

This is revealing.....

As is the way with Twitter, Collymore was hit by a backlash, leading to him posting a follow-up tweet: “The amount of overt racism, disrespect and indifference towards Black, Asian and mixed ethnicity Britons is in my opinion at its highest since my childhood. Sad times.”

As he journeys to Burton-on-Trent, I ask Collymore whether he stands by that statement. His response does not answer the question but it is gripping nonetheless and sets the tone for our conversation:

Gripping was it? How fascinating, why then did the journalist give him a pass on not answering the question? He gave him a pass because Collymore's response was real click bait heaven, full of distraction and evasion, he even used the word "negro"! Stan's always good for a headline, problem is that's all he's good for.

the reason campbell never got offered a job is because he speaks more bollocks than stanloi himself, if thats possible.
mind you, it did work for barton

I wonder if he is going to Russia as a journaleessstttt again

Hopefully. Then this rich, privileged, bell end of a man, might find out what real racism is.

Doubt he's got the balls to walk around the street's of Russia giving it the big One like he did in France.

People dont hate Collymore because he is black it's his past and opinionated ways. He was a womanizer shagging anything that moved, dogging in public, rubbing it in how much he earnt, beating one lady who was a big name in UK TV.

If anything hes landed a great job, and does a pretty good one as well. Hes landed on his feet after jacking in the game early. Many people would love to be in his shoes. I'd say Savage is more disliked than him.

Sure racism exists, but its piss weak from him to use the race card. He should enjoy his fantastic job and his millions and not go down the Sol Campbell route

Ian Wright could have easily been banged up for years but turned his life around fantastically. Hes got many opportunities with the media. Stan laying on him to get on the agenda is sly. Wright isnt falling for that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.