Stand leaders

greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
It's how the Ultras are organised.

It's what happens to a limited extent now....little pockets of fans start the singing. And it's always the same groups.
Its nothing like Ultras lol

This is just another stupid idea thought up by a group of people who understand nothing about football atmosphere.

These were the other ideas brought up in the survey -

Music after goals
Music in breaks of play
Battle of stands

erm im pretty sure it is... i watched a munich derby this summer and the singer guys made every 1 hyped and we all started singing... drums and all that is great !.

Marvin said:
Pigeonho said:
Is this a PC word for 'Capo'?
Works on the continent.
Doesn't/won't work here.
You can shove your clip of the Palace 'ultras' up your arse. (before you post it saying it does work).
Not in the English fans' mentality to support the team like those on the continent. Never has been, never will be, and that's the way it should be.
Poznan? Bananas? Where does that fit into your fixed mentality?

Nothing wrong with fans getting organised. We've had firms organised in the past to fight and posture. Why not firms organising to make the support more vocal. Just because you don't see it much now, doesn't mean it wont happen. If it's effective elsewhere, why not copy it?

Up to us

Not every supporter wants to be part of a zany, ultras style group.

It raises the question, who are these people acting as the representative voice of the support? I didnt vote for any of them to speak for me, and I havent been given the opportunity to have my say about their fucking stupid proposals.

Marvin said:
Pigeonho said:
Works on the continent.
Doesn't/won't work here.
You can shove your clip of the Palace 'ultras' up your arse. (before you post it saying it does work).
Not in the English fans' mentality to support the team like those on the continent. Never has been, never will be, and that's the way it should be.

Nothing wrong with fans getting organised. We've had firms organised in the past to fight and posture. Why not firms organising to make the support more vocal. Just because you don't see it much now, doesn't mean it wont happen. If it's effective elsewhere, why not copy it?

Up to us
Were you there when the bananas were around, the first time I mean? I was and they were a laugh, not some organised chanting lead by an ultra. The Poznan? Again it was a laugh, a typical City sense of humour and it was fun, for a while. Were you around on the Boxing Day away days in the early 90's when some would go in fancy dress? Again, that was a laugh and the ventures of many a piss head.
What none of those are though are one guy facing a crowd of fanatics who all sing the words he says immediately after him, an entire stand I mean like those on the continent do. That is their way of supporting the team and English fans have ours. Take that clip there on the 1894 thread, I can only take your word that it looked good from where you were sat, but the actual clip shows immediately why in reality it isn't what it is supposed to be. Yes a bit of confetti was thrown, but right after that you have the empty boxes being thrown at each other amongst other items, and it immediately just turning into what you would expect at an English ground. It isn't in the make up of English fans to act on the terraces like our continental cousins do.

AntiUnited said:
Marvin said:
Pigeonho said:
Works on the continent.
Doesn't/won't work here.

Up to us

pretty much WHY NOT TRY IT first before we say it does not work. cuz im pretty sure it will. Also get drums !

Oh FFS.

gash gash gash gash gash and more gash

only people who did the survey were the ones moaning about atmosphere prolly, leave us be!

AntiUnited said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
It's how the Ultras are organised.

It's what happens to a limited extent now....little pockets of fans start the singing. And it's always the same groups.
Its nothing like Ultras lol

This is just another stupid idea thought up by a group of people who understand nothing about football atmosphere.

These were the other ideas brought up in the survey -

Music after goals
Music in breaks of play
Battle of stands

erm im pretty sure it is... i watched a munich derby this summer and the singer guys made every 1 hyped and we all started singing... drums and all that is great !.
If you think this idea of stand leaders is anything like what you see on in South America and most of Europe you really know nothing tbh lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.