Stand or Sit?

Why Always Ste

Just looking at my SeasonCard that came today it contains info regarding Standing next season, and how the club don't want it.

Apparently, the biggest complaint from fellow blues has been standing.

So from next season - Will you remain seated all the time?

Will atmosphere deteriorate because of less standing?

Are fans even complaining or are the club just saying this to pull the guilt trip?

Bring In Safe Standing. German clubs have it and they're in The EU

I was at Olympic football last night and I felt like I was out of order by standing up.

Awful feeling!

Depends on the mood of the stand/stadium though.

Not only do German clubs have safe standing however due to safe standing they also have some of the cheapest football tickets in the top European leagues (if not the cheapest).

Blue Smarties said:
Not only do German clubs have safe standing however due to safe standing they also have some of the cheapest football tickets in the top European leagues (if not the cheapest).
.....and have the best atmosphere! It would improve the "match going experience" no end to bring in safe standing, but no government is going to push it through because it is understandably such a sensitive issue on Mersyside and elsewhere.

I imagine that the people complaining are season card holders in the standing section. If you don't like it then fuck off and relocate you miserable pricks.

I love having a sit down. Then some clown gets up and starts shouting at everyone to "sing" fucking barbarian. Probably from some ruffian area.

We were at wembley for last years charity shield, had a tiny Chinese woman in the row behind us just screaming SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN for the entire match! Fuckin well funny.

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
We were at wembley for last years charity shield, had a tiny Chinese woman in the row behind us just screaming SIT DOWN SIT DOWN SIT DOWN for the entire match! Fuckin well funny.

Probably not that funny for her, to be fair.

It's fucking difficult to see the game and pour the soup from my flask when every **** in front of me is stood up.

Selfish bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.