Stand or Sit?

oakiecokie said:
WhitbyBlue said:
I imagine that the people complaining are season card holders in the standing section. If you don't like it then fuck off and relocate you miserable pricks.

Silly little boy.

Silly little boy? At the end of the day, everyone knows where the standing sections are and if people want to sit down they have options all over the ground. If people want a good atmosphere, then standing will help that. If you want to stand, go to the standing sections, if not, then go elsewhere. It's not difficult to work out...

I go with my dad who, admittedly a bit older now, prefers to sit.

I appreciate some people like to stand. Therefore, we do whats best for everyone and sit in ES L3 305.

We get a cracking view, my dad gets to sit, and those who want to stand get to stand.

The FA should just bring in the standing section. Make it clear. Here you sit. There you stand. It may only be informal at the moment, but its not rocket science when choosing where to sit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.