Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

As other posters have said,the best policy is indeed not to listen.

However....scarily enough,this is the biggest independant radio station in the UK.
The sad fact is,like the Sun newspaper-a large percentage of the population form their thoughts and opinions on the biased,twisted shite they pupport as "fact."
Gutter radio.

We are getting absolutely mullered on a daily basis from pricks like Gough and now this utter Victor Meldrew style no nowt dickhead, Mike Graham.

Glad Steve could redress the balance a little yesterday.
Bad things often happen when good men do nothing.

brilliant, i just loved how Parry was in denial at the end and transfering it all on to the reporter! Steve, you should phone up regularly, maybe even phone up Alan Green and give him a seeing to as well

Brilliant and so very true, how can you work in any field and not know about it? Not like their nobodies they are world class players who he has never heard of. You could tell he was bamboozled as he kept tryig to belittle him him by saying he just looked them up on wkikpedia, absolute whopper.

Nice 1 fella,must admit was trying to get on the blower to nail that parry & graham,but you did it for the rest of the blues..great stuff!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:33 pm --<br /><br />Nice 1 fella,must admit was trying to get on the blower to nail that parry & graham,but you did it for the rest of the blues..great stuff!!!

Well said mate, absolutely fucking nailed em. You know you've won an argument when the other person resorts to either name calling or sarcastic piss taking. About time somebody put these tossers in their place.

Jnr Kisby said:
Nice one Steve. I really cannot believe the guy has never heard of Yaya Toure, and to say he's not one of the 'steller players' is complete bollocks. I can maybe understand it a little with Silva but Toure is and has been one of the best midfielders in the world for the past 3 years. Just shows what a load of horse shit talksport is, which is the reason I never ever tune in to that bile.

I can't - Silva was one of the stars of Euro 2008, are they all suffering from short-term memory problems?

Well done to Steve for givng them a verbal pasting.

Talk Sport has got the journalistic merit of the Bluemoon Transfer forum! There would be no show, and no radio station if they just had considered, rational, common sense opinions, because no one would ring up to disagree with them!

Fair play to the City fan to ring up and give them both barrels, but there is no way on earth the 2 hosts had never heard of Yaya Toure and David Silva. They were just having a pop at City for the whole show so people would ring in and they would get higher listening figures.

lancs blue said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Nice one Steve. I really cannot believe the guy has never heard of Yaya Toure, and to say he's not one of the 'steller players' is complete bollocks. I can maybe understand it a little with Silva but Toure is and has been one of the best midfielders in the world for the past 3 years. Just shows what a load of horse shit talksport is, which is the reason I never ever tune in to that bile.

I can't - Silva was one of the stars of Euro 2008, are they all suffering from short-term memory problems?

Well done to Steve for givng them a verbal pasting.
silva was a massive player when liverpool wanted to sign him after euro 2008, however it seems they forget about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.