Stand Up City Fan Steve -Tormenter of Talksport & Take A Bow

Anyone with a complete lack of knowledge about his own work would surely get the sack in the real world.

Nice 1 Steve

Sadly Talksport will look upon this as "no such thing as bad publicity".

The debate/argument got people to take notice of what was on the air and most listeners will have stayed tuned to hear if the spat between Parry/Grahame continued or if more Blues were put on the air or maybe if a Rag or some other loser came on to slag Steve and our Blues. In the meantime several minutes worth of ads will have been consumed.

We're now all discussing TS and maybe some of us will listen more often to hear what they say about us. No bad thing for them.

Brilliant, not listened to Talksport for a while because of the shite they come up with.

I don't listern to Talksport, unfortunately my boss does and I hate it. On some shows they might aswell cut to the chase and have a willy waving contest. As a result this has made my day! I've often toyed with the idea of ringing up and putting the record straight but I've been saved the bother. Never heard of Yaya Toure?! I'll admit that I don't watch as much foreign football as I should but these are house hold names. Hopefully after these knobs were shown up people will stop listerning.

For a football pundit/journalist to have no knowlage of Yaya Toure or David Silva is the equivilent of me becoming a mechanic and not knowing what an engine is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.