Just so glad i don't get to
listen to talkshite at all.
fcukin muppets.
The twat kept on about taking
it personally etc.
Why wouldn't we?? it's like
someone slagging off your family.
Clueless cnuts

Fucking quality that Koosh, can't stand Parry the and the thick tw@s on talk shite, I'll get you a beer for that rant.
You make me laugh as always buddy, see ya soon ;o)

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
he was classs ..had to pull over to listen
legend

Pissed off I missed it, we had shitty Galaxy FM on all day at work.
One of my good mates. He's always at it, real star.

i heard this live and pissed myself thay was talkin nonsense all mornin

How can somebody be a presenter, journalist and comment maker on a football radio station not have heard of David Silva or Yaya Toure?

I look up on Google, on YouTube and on many football shows from Futbol Mundial, Euro Goals etc of players to watch out for. Over the past 12months I have known of players like Ozil, Muller and Boateng from the Germany U21's Euro team. I've looked out for players like Iker Muniain Guno of Athletic Bilbao and been on the Stevan Jovetic (of Fiorentina) radar (I reckon he's as good as Ozil) for a while now. Read that Ghana had won the U20's World Cup so really looked at their players during this World Cup and noticed how well 20yr old Jonathan Mensah played in the biggest tournament in the world in a high pressure position like centre back, also noticed how well Annan played as he filled in for Africas best player Essien in the anchor midfield role. I could go on.

I actually go out of my way to know of players like this and I'm just a Supply Teacher. This guy is a football radio station presenter, I'd expect him to have deeper knowledge of the worlds up and coming stars than me, never mind not know who Silva and Yaya are!

I earn about £19k a year and this fool probably earns four times that, but I'm better at his job than he is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.