Start the clear out in the medical room

Its basically impossible to make a fair judgement of the medical staff from the outside.

Is the only response. To believe that highly experienced internationals would tolerate inferior medical treatment is beyond credibility. The logical conclusion that the club with the least injuries has the best medical team is equally risible.

In Pep's first season at Bayern, they had countless injuries (can't comment any further as I'm only a quarter through the book), do we think he accepts sub par medical staff as well? How anyone can comment from the outside, I'm guessing with little or no experience in that profession, is just another excuse to moan.

Cant know for sure they're to blame.
1) Who greenlighted our ridiculous pre-season campaign ?
2) Pellegrini's management: play first team player twice a week until he gets injured, then play backup player twice a week until he gets injured, never wait for players to regain fitness when they come back from injury, never use young players... a squad cant cope with that kind of management for 3 years.

Leicester have had a remarkable season, but lets not miss one glaring fact in all this. They have played only half or just over of the games that we have. They were knocked out the FA Cup, Capital One cup early on and have no European games to fit in either.

Leicester have a full week to prepare and get ready, simple. Ranieri has even said that he is able to do hid homework on teams because they have no other distractions. Lets see where they are next season when their fixture list will be up there with ours and the rest of the top four

There is an interesting, and balanced, article on the Telegraph website first published last December. It's about new pitch technology, specifically Dresso Grassmaster systems and the feeling among some professionals that they cause injury. The article also highlights Leicester and their approach and say that the manager, medical and sports science teams all work together for the benefit of the team. They go as far as measuring the hardness of the opposition pitch before a game and adjust accordingly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11997637/Paying-the-price-for-the-beautiful-game.html

There is an interesting, and balanced, article on the Telegraph website first published last December. It's about new pitch technology, specifically Dresso Grassmaster systems and the feeling among some professionals that they cause injury. The article also highlights Leicester and their approach and say that the manager, medical and sports science teams all work together for the benefit of the team. They go as far as measuring the hardness of the opposition pitch before a game and adjust accordingly.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11997637/Paying-the-price-for-the-beautiful-game.html
In other sports when individuals performances improve significantly from one season to the next there is often other reasons that are uncovered as to why...

Firstly it's my opinion. As somebody pointed out this has been an issue for years. What cannot be denied is the amount of similar soft tissues injuries suffered surely isn't just a coincidence and it needs addressing asap. Secondly having a moan? I think with the players we have at our disposal, the infrastructure we have and the way the club is run to be miles away from the title and struggling to stay in a Champions League spot is very much worthy of a moan!

Leicester have had a remarkable season, but lets not miss one glaring fact in all this. They have played only half or just over of the games that we have. They were knocked out the FA Cup, Capital One cup early on and have no European games to fit in either.

Leicester have a full week to prepare and get ready, simple. Ranieri has even said that he is able to do hid homework on teams because they have no other distractions. Lets see where they are next season when their fixture list will be up there with ours and the rest of the top four
Most of their players also don't travel around the world on international duty or play summer tournaments. Aguero, Kompany and Silva have all suffered injuries, or aggravated injuries on international duty. Are our injuries a lot worse than Liverpool, Arsenal, Uniteds. The only big anomaly seems to be Chelsea.

i blame those stupid elastic bands they have for stretching, whatever happened to good old stretching of the muscles ? and I'm pretty sure they dont ever actually sprint in training, when i see Vinny sprint i'm looking with one eye closed knowing he's going to pull something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.