Starting eleven for 15/16 season

I very much doubt a 4-3-3 would happen. I still think a 2-man central midfield with Yaya and Pogba will be preferred in that lineup, defensively vulnerable as it is.

Can't imagine Pogba coming tbh, I just can't see it. I don't think the Sheikh would have told Yaya he's staying if we thought we had a good chance of signing Pogba. I think at best we're looking at Sterling, De Bruyne and maybe Fabinho and a homegrown player. I can't see us selling anybody other than Dzeko and Jovetic and then loaning out Zuculini again.

1294441_Manchester_City.jpg

Bench: Willy, Bony, Iheanacho, Nasri, Fabinho, Demi, Fernando/Fernandinho

and.. Navas, Kolorov, Wright, Denayer, Lopes, Pozo...

Can't imagine Pogba coming tbh, I just can't see it. I don't think the Sheikh would have told Yaya he's staying if we thought we had a good chance of signing Pogba. I think at best we're looking at Sterling, De Bruyne and maybe Fabinho and a homegrown player. I can't see us selling anybody other than Dzeko and Jovetic and then loaning out Zuculini again.

1294441_Manchester_City.jpg

Bench: Willy, Bony, Iheanacho, Nasri, Fabinho, Demi, Fernando/Fernandinho

and.. Navas, Kolorov, Wright, Denayer, Lopes, Pozo...

I agree this is pretty realistic. Honestly, it's a quality team. De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling behind Aguero...wow

Doesn't fix the midfield issue now though does it? 2 man midfield wont work with what we have and we only have 3 midfielders, unless you randomly start throwing Nasri / Silva like players in the middle which will make it even more unbalanced.

I agree this is pretty realistic. Honestly, it's a quality team. De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling behind Aguero...wow

Yeah i'd be delighted with that starting 11, maybe aranguiz next to Yaya instead of one of the two ferns, who knows. But fuck me that front three is so dynamic, with Sterling and De Bruyne we'll actually have players that can take a man on, also adds that bit of pace we've been lacking too.

Hart

Zaba
kompany
Mangala/Denayer
Clichy (Bertrand or Rose could be nice)

Dinho
Pogba
Yaya

Silva
Sterling

Aguero.

Or if we get De Bruyne swap out dinho and play 4231 Yaya and Pogba CM.

Good luck to Pelle trying to fit all these into 6 positions.

fernandinho
yaya touré
pogba
sterling
de bruyne
nasri
navas
lopes
silva
aguero

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.