Starting eleven for 15/16 season

Good luck to Pelle trying to fit all these into 6 positions.

fernandinho
yaya touré
pogba
sterling
de bruyne
nasri
navas
lopes
silva
aguero

And you even forgot Bony.

Remember all the matches we are playing though, it's not like any team play the same 11 every game.

Space for a lot of rotation and changes of systems with those players.

I think there's no way can sign debruyne without selling Nasri or Navas tbh. even if we sell Dzeko and jovetic, that's still going to leave us with what, 6 AM's (Silva, sterling, de bruyne, nasri, Navas, Lopes) for 2 maximum 3 positions. If we kept everyone that would just lead to Nasri/Navas never playing and depreciating in value, and also Lopes never getting a look in. Loaning Lopes out for another season might be the solution they go with, but to me it makes more sense to sell one of the two. Would go with Navas myself.

I think there's no way can sign debruyne without selling Nasri or Navas tbh. even if we sell Dzeko and jovetic, that's still going to leave us with what, 6 AM's (Silva, sterling, de bruyne, nasri, Navas, Lopes) for 2 maximum 3 positions. If we kept everyone that would just lead to Nasri/Navas never playing and depreciating in value, and also Lopes never getting a look in. Loaning Lopes out for another season might be the solution they go with, but to me it makes more sense to sell one of the two. Would go with Navas myself.

If we get KDB it's really hard to see a role for Navas.

Away at West Brom I'd play:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Sterling Silva KDB
Aguero

In big games or in Europe I'd play a 4-3-3:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho KDB
Sterling Aguero Silva

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Clichy
Yaya Fernandinho
Sterling Silva De Bruyne
Aguero

Others: Caballero, Wright, Fabinho, Denayer, Demichelis, Kolarov, Fernando, Nasri, Navas, Lopes, Bony, Iheanacho

That's 23.

Away at West Brom

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino
Sterling

De Bruyne
Silva
Bony

Subs
Wright Navas Fernando Denayer Nasri Kolorov Iheanacho

Assuming we sign everyone, I think that could be quite close to the squad. I know the Argentines will be absent, but I find it interesting to see how we could now be on the brink of becoming a predominantly French-speaking team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.