Starting XI and Manager for 15/16

Skybluezoo said:
How many of u have watched Pogba (munich reject) for 90 minutes? Who says he's better than what we've already got. Jovetic was decent in that league, look what's happened to him.
4jJcWkr.gif

How is it weaker? Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic and Yaya have all done little or nothing this season, Navas as a back up to de Bruyne or Sterling is very solid Navas is very useful in offering us width and pace which we are lacking. And as for Boyata as a fourth choice cb he is solid. The other players listed would be used as cover or cup players, Lopes looked ok with he played last season, Barker has been outstanding this season no reason why he can't step up same goes for Glendon and Cole would be used as a back up player, think we would play with 1 forward and Sterling can play that role so Cole would see little football.
You think a team of
Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy
Khedira, Pogba
De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling
Aguero
Bench Willy, Mdm, Kurzawa, Fernando, Bony, Navas , Fernandinho
Wouldn't make top four?

Rekik and Denayer deserve their chance next year but I'm not sure they'll get it. There's literally no use in trotting out Demi for another season. Kompany, Denayer, Rekik and Mangala has a youthful, fresh look about it. Of course, we don't know if the two loanees are good enough and there are huge question marks over Mangala but how will we know if we never try? I've seen a lot of Rekik and the kid has tremendous potential. We can't have another Nastasic situation, give him a shot

dachoosen1 said:
How is it weaker? Nasri, Dzeko, Jovetic and Yaya have all done little or nothing this season, Navas as a back up to de Bruyne or Sterling is very solid Navas is very useful in offering us width and pace which we are lacking. And as for Boyata as a fourth choice cb he is solid. The other players listed would be used as cover or cup players, Lopes looked ok with he played last season, Barker has been outstanding this season no reason why he can't step up same goes for Glendon and Cole would be used as a back up player, think we would play with 1 forward and Sterling can play that role so Cole would see little football.
You think a team of
Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Mangala, Clichy
Khedira, Pogba
De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling
Aguero
Bench Willy, Mdm, Kurzawa, Fernando, Bony, Navas , Fernandinho
Wouldn't make top four?

Fair enough, I only skim read your team and saw loads of youngsters, but the first XI above looks pretty strong. I'd still rather have Bale than De Bruyne or Sterling though.

Bobby Heaton Moor said:
Rekik and Denayer deserve their chance next year but I'm not sure they'll get it. There's literally no use in trotting out Demi for another season. Kompany, Denayer, Rekik and Mangala has a youthful, fresh look about it. Of course, we don't know if the two loanees are good enough and there are huge question marks over Mangala but how will we know if we never try? I've seen a lot of Rekik and the kid has tremendous potential. We can't have another Nastasic situation, give him a shot

Send them on loan to another Prem club with a recall clause. Let them make mistakes that cost another team points, then if they learn and prove they're good enough for City they can play for us. No risk involved. We can't afford to throw a season away seeing if some kids are our level or Championship standard.

Jack Wills said:
Bobby Heaton Moor said:

Send them on loan to another Prem club with a recall clause. Let them make mistakes that cost another team points, then if they learn and prove they're good enough for City they can play for us. No risk involved. We can't afford to throw a season away seeing if some kids are our level or Championship standard.

I take your point, certainly in the case of Denayer, but Rekik is certainly no worse than Mangala and should be in our squad.

What about Zuculini? I was very impressed by him last summer in the US but he seems to have regressed this season for whatever reason? I would have thought a year in La Liga would've done him the world of good.

Manager: Klopp

Hart

Zabba
Kompany
Mangala
Cresswell

Pogba
Fernandinho

Lopes
Silva
Bale

Aguero

My manager would be Koeman (because I don't think Pep would leave Bayern at the moment)

My team

Hart

Clyne
Kompany
Mangala
Clichy

Koke
Schneiderlin

Silva

Lucas Moura
Aguero
Felipe Anderson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.