Starting XI for next season, your prediction.

Andouble said:
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
-----DeJong-----Montolivo----
-Sanchez--Yaya---Silva---
--------Balotelli----

squad: Zaba, Cahill, Barry, Milner, Vieira, AJ, Dzeko, Boyata, backup keeper, cheap experienced striker
Milito?
Apparently could be available for £5m

tevezskeen said:
Andouble said:
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Kolarov
-----DeJong-----Montolivo----
-Sanchez--Yaya---Silva---
--------Balotelli----

squad: Zaba, Cahill, Barry, Milner, Vieira, AJ, Dzeko, Boyata, backup keeper, cheap experienced striker
Milito?
Apparently could be available for £5m
not for us he wont be

I think the better question is what is your starting 22. To compete in the PL, the CL, and two league cups we need two high quality players at every position. This is something that Bobby himself has said in the past. Having an A team and a B team won’t work as there will be very few easy games next season. Every player must be good enough to play in the starting 11. We clearly did not have this flexibility in January and February and it nearly cost us CL qualification (we got very lucky with Tottenham and Arsenal dropping points). So here is my starting 22 (actually 21):

GK: Hart/A decent English backup

RB: Richards / Zab

LB: Kolarov / Baines

CB: Kompany, Boateng, Boyata, Lescott

MF: (versatility is key here as many can play in multiple spots in the midfield). Assuming we continue with a 4-5-1, we need 9-10 solid options.
De Jong, Yaya, Barry, Milner, (Fabergas or Iniesta), Silva, Sanchez, (Mata or Sneijder), A. Johnson,

Striker: Mario, Dzeko

Bob says we need 24 good players,which roughly equates to 24 plus a third keeper ie 25 plus kids :-

3 keepers, 8 defenders, 10 midfielders( some being wide of 5 in midfield ie forward type players) and 4 strikers.....there or thereabouts..

So...............in my humble opinion.....

KEEPERS...
Hart & decent stand-in (to play carling cup and early rounds FA Cup) & third keeper.

DEFENDERS...

Micah & Zab

Vinnie, Lescott, Cahill & Boyata/Kolo( if he can play)

Baines & Kolarov

MIDFIELDERS...

Nige & Seedorf

Yaya, Silva, Milner, AJ, Barry, Sanchez, Sneijder, SWP

STRIKERS.......

Tevez, Mario, Dzeko & Lukaku

So thats 6 new players....and the rest out apart from promising youngsters..

Our Chairman says we'll move swiftly and decisively, with a lot of clout as we know, so we should be looking to offload our players to the clubs we're buying from....which are Everton, Bolton in the Prem....AC Milan, Inter,Udinese in Italy...and the Belgian club that have Lukaku....

If not players plus cash then we should buy first and sell later....rough stadge Cahill 15, Baines 15, Sanchez 25, Sneijder 30, Lukaku 15 and Seedorf free with v good wages....total outlay = 100 million less player sales of.....bellamy,ade,rsc,nedum,bridge,boateng etc etc

I know its another 100 million( less sales) and there's FFPR etc but we might as well identify and put together the team now and let them start playing together....

I seriously think that the Chairman, Mancini & the players think that they can win the league next year and we should make every effort to do so....its now proven to us and others that by buying quality players, who cost a lot of money and wages, you can put together a seriously good team...and more often than not our team, who invariably had up to 5 prem virgins in the line-up,(usually 3 in Kolarov/Yaya & Silva) playing every week, shook up the order at the top and shut up a few media/pundit sponges.....

I think Silva & Yaya will be even better next year and will dominate teams in midfield, our defence is solid save for a good prem LB who can deliver accurate crosses( Baines), Nige is nailed on so that leaves the wide men who need to have tricks and plenty of legs....my best 11 for next season would be

Joe

Micah, Vinnie, Lescott, Baines

Nige

Yaya Silva
Sanchez Mario
Tevez

Should piss it.............

To digress slightly ....albeit transfer based......On the media and Tevez himself....well....as far as Tevez goes....I personally won't believe Carlos is staying until I see him on the first day of next season, on the pitch, in our kit.....

To sum up my thoughts on what WE do,its this:-

Carlos,

...We've spoken to the President of your favourite Argentinian club and Sheikh Mansour has gifted you to them.....the club have accepted.....they can't pay you quite as much as we can but it solves your only problem Carlos, because as we know, from you...this isn't about money is it........you'll be delighted to know that there's a welcome Party being arranged as we speak by our people, their people and your family...who have helped us immensely to solve your problem.....the Sheikh has a superb mansion which is only a 20 minute drive from the stadium and 10 minutes from where all your family live,which he's given you as a present....surprise Carlos...!!!!!!!....we've done it, we've solved your problem.....we're so happy for you................Carlos............Carlos...........CARLOS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always ask a liar a surprise question......

Have a think about it Carlos if you want...but be quick....they're buying jelly & ice cream in Buenos Aires.....they're avin a party......Carlos.....Carlos..!!!

Press release :-

Kia Joorabchian has confirmed to a woman who knows a journalist just outside Ipswich that Carlos Tevez cannot bear to live in the same country as 'el bastardo' Batistuta who disgraced him regarding his beloved National team....he therefore will be staying with Manchester City and working towards the title......

Manchester City have confirmed that they are delighted to be of assistance to Carlos at his time of need by employing the Worlds best facilities management company to arrange for accomodation and schooling for Carlos' ex-wife and children in the most beautiful part of Northern Spain, which is only 90 minutes by private jet from Manchester.

Sheikh Mansour and Carlos Tevez and family have agreed a private lease arrangement on the World's fastest and most comfortable 12 seat jet, a jet which has been specially appointed by the Sheikh to cater for complete comfort on both long and short haul flights,and which is capable of flying from Barton & Manchester airport within 30 minutes. Its also understood that all air travel arrangements internationally are being sorted top to bottom by Etihad, the Worlds Leading Airline..............

Vincent Kompany has said on the OS that.....' I think Carlos has already made millions on this...quite a few of the lads have families abroad so he's subbed out a large proportion of the Jets airtime to the others......he's shagging a bird in Prestbury at the moment so he only really wants to go to Spain when she's not around.......so he's happy....oh and he's said that he's gonna bang in pure goals this season.....which should help the team....'

Roberto Mancini simply shrugged his shoulders and looked at the inquisitive Sky journalist as though he was stupid when asked 'was he surprised that Carlos had changed his mind about leaving'....his answer typified the man when he said ' Ehhhh....Carlos has a woman ina Prestbury...is family live ina Spaina....this eeezzz normal for Carlos....he is a winner and winners goa thru problems..... not arounda them........I am very appy.

I'd offer him exactly what he says he wants, let him decide to take what we want......

Laters haters....

Prem Team/Champs League/FA cup
Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott Baines

De Jong Yaya

Sanchez Fabregas Silva

Balotelli/Dzeko

Subs

Gilks AK47 Zabba Milner Barry AJ Balotelli/Dzeko

League Cup:

Gilks

Wabara Mee Boyata McGivern

Abu

Assulin Roman Suarez Razak

Razak (Slovakian)

Bunn/Nimely

I think we should expect a significant decrease in expenditures this summer.

-----------------Hart

Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov

---------De Jong------Milner

-----------------Yaya

Johnson-------------------Balotelli/Sanchez

----------------Dzeko

cdonny said:
I think we should expect a significant decrease in expenditures this summer.

-----------------Hart

Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Kolarov

---------De Jong------Milner

-----------------Yaya

silva-------------------Balotelli/Sanchez

----------------Dzeko
fixed it

Siddall

EDGEHILL KERNAGHAN VONK KOLAROV

SUGRUE SILKMAN PHILIPS KINSEY

CREANEY SAMARAS

--------------Hart-------------

Richards---Komp---Boateng---Baines

----------Yaya---NDJ-------------

Hazard-------Silva---------Pastore

------------Tevez---------------

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.