Statues at the ground

Problem now is the club has set a precedent with doing one for Bell, Lee and Summerbee. . You could argue anyone who has played in all the seasons with the 100 points through to 4 in a row are deserving of one, plus Pep.

I’m gonna get pelters but Bell, Lee and Summerbee’s level of success wasn’t anywhere near this group. Dinho 5 titles and no statue.
Success doesn't equate to legend status. To many on here, the likes of Goater, Morrison, Horlock etc are "legends".

No more statues now unless for Pep and maybe Foden/Haaland in 10/15 years time.

As for being legends, the majority are. If you win a treble and win 4 league titles in a row, then I believe you have to be one.

I think from this current squad I’d be happy with most getting a statue but I think the real possibilities would be
Ederson
Walker
Stones
KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Rodri

Also Gundo and Ferna

Obviously Pep

Won't be able to fucking move for statues if we're not careful. Problem is that once you start handing out legend status where the fuck do you stop?

Why stop, would be amazing seeing former legendary players all round the ground

We need to be careful with statues. The more we have, the lesser the meaning of the statues would be. Maybe something like the walk of fame thing they have in Hollywood?

No more statues now unless for Pep and maybe Foden/Haaland in 10/15 years time.

As for being legends, the majority are. If you win a treble and win 4 league titles in a row, then I believe you have to be one.

1 more for Rodri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.