Stay behind after the game and show your support

Got to admit I left today on the final whistle. Was gutted at the performance at wembley and feel that the players let mancini and the club down with their inept performance. Today watching some of them going through the motions really left a sour taste in the mouth.

It was announced that they were having a lap of appreciation to thank us for our fantastic support.

I didn't think my support had been that fantastic so didn't feel I should stay.

I stayed and wish I didn't. Took them ages to come back out after the final whistle.

Fair play to Sergio though. He was the only player that I saw really put any effort in. He went up to the stewards and pointed out a young lad. The steward then got the lad over the advertising boards and Sergio had a chat and gave him a signed shirt. Well done Sergio!

mcfc_ms said:
I stayed and wish I didn't. Took them ages to come back out after the final whistle.

Fair play to Sergio though. He was the only player that I saw really put any effort in. He went up to the stewards and pointed out a young lad. The steward then got the lad over the advertising boards and Sergio had a chat and gave him a signed shirt. Well done Sergio!

Glad I didn't bother as it sounds like it would have wound me up even more

I stayed to applaud the team for the efforts of the season...based on Wembley and today alone, I would have walked out.
Been a very tough year for me financially being self employed and for the first time in many moons I am seriously toying with the idea of no season ticket primarily for money reasons, but I also have a sense that there is something very wrong in the club these last couple of weeks. All feels very flat right now.

mcfc_ms said:

Nice to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.