Stay behind after the game and show your support

How long do you have to stay afterwards to qualify as a top blue?

I can't stay any later than 2100.

I think everyone should just fuck off at full-time, considering how many times this season the players have raced down the tunnel without so much as a forced applause towards the away end...

After going to the FA Cup Final last week and spending £500 in tickets and travel like you have to, I decided to give it a miss today as I was still disgusted at the players attitude. The first time in 23 seasons I have missed a home game.

I did not fancy watching a bunch or arseoles who do not give a shit about City walk around the pitch at the end of the game.

Judging by the reactions on here I made the right choice.

Wankers, greedy money grabbing, soul less twats........ Go Fuck yourself.

mancitymark said:
After going to the FA Cup Final last week and spending £500 in tickets and travel like you have to, I decided to give it a miss today as I was still disgusted at the players attitude. The first time in 23 seasons I have missed a home game.

I did not fancy watching a bunch or arseoles who do not give a shit about City walk around the pitch at the end of the game.

This, I'm sorry to say.

mancitymark said:

Do you want a hug? :)

mancitymark said:

So; not happy then? Go and get laid tonight. It'll ease the pain; argyle seems up for it!!

;-)

jimharri said:
mancitymark said:

So; not happy then? Go and get laid tonight. It'll ease the pain; argyle seems up for it!!

;-)

Haha, as always!!

Fucking awful performance that today, some of those players don't and didn't give a Fuck about the fans today and last Saturday also.
In my opinion, they owed us a little more respect than we received today.
Fuck knows what all that was about with Kolarov, but he was one of the worst players on the pitch AGAIN.
The sooner he goes the better methinks!!

All I can say is, Kidd wants sacking after that dogshit served up today ;)

Get Pellegrini in as soon as the last ball is kicked in La Liga and before the America tour.

Eaglechief said:
I usually do, but for some reason I will really feel uncomfortable today, there is still a nagging feeling that some of our players "threw" the cup final.

And I don't give a FUCK what anyone else says to criticise this comment, whenever I've got the same nagging feelings in other areas of my personal life, they've always turned out to be correct.
Call youself a blue ?

jma said:
I will probably stay. I always have in the past.

It will be more out of habit though. That FA Cup Final effort and the circumstances around it has damaged a lot of the credit that this group has earned with me and it will take a bit more than a hammering of Reading and Norwich to erase that feeling.

There are individuals that I don't count in that but a lap of honour is a group thing and you can't differentiate.

I find it hard to forgive multi millionaires turning it in in a match where fans have shelled out a huge amount of money to get there. And the fact that it was a cup final makes it even worse. Especially in a week where the prices have gone up again.

I can't escape the feeling that, at the moment, there's some players whose thought process today will be "Great stuff, get this nonsense match and tour out of the way and hurry up and let's get on holiday. Everything is great cos we've got our own way".

Basically, on a high because they have what they want, whilst the fans are on a low after witnessing that FA Cup effort and having to scrimp and save for next season so that that lot can get even more money in their pocket.

Of course, come next season and a decent start, I'll have forgotten all about it. Hard to do that today though.

Let me revise this.

I was quite happy to stay and cheer them. like you do.

After that shower of shit though (and I mean the effort, not the scoreline) I most certainly did not stay to cheer the pisstakers.

This is a group that shat on the fans at Wembly and everything said above above suspecting that they didn't give a shit and were already on holiday, happy in the knowledge that they had 'won' the prize they wanted - the manager going - looked pretty accurate.

End of the season, fans shit on at Wembly, fans shit on in terms of a lack of a decent attitude in many games throughout the season and fans shit on with season ticket price increase (to fund their ridiculous wages). And they churn that obvious 'couldn't give a shit' performance out. Fuck off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.