Staying In Newcastle

grim up north said:
Farzyy said:
grim up north said:
Quite a few blues up here mate

Theres more than i expected mate! U member of the lost boys? Know many 16-20 year olds? i know about 3 haha! Love wearing my shirt around newcastle, so much pride

Yeah one of "the lost boys". 3 or 4 young uns lol rest are old miserable bastards

I also came to that conclusion! Which one are you mate?

Farzyy said:
grim up north said:
Farzyy said:
Theres more than i expected mate! U member of the lost boys? Know many 16-20 year olds? i know about 3 haha! Love wearing my shirt around newcastle, so much pride

Yeah one of "the lost boys". 3 or 4 young uns lol rest are old miserable bastards

Old miserable

grim up north said:
Farzyy said:
grim up north said:

Old miserable

Haha fair do's! Nothing beats seeing a blue when your walking around town, no matter if their and old miserable one or not!

Farzyy said:
grim up north said:
Farzyy said:

Old miserable

Haha fair do's! Nothing beats seeing a blue when your walking around town, no matter if their and old miserable one or not!

We do know how to have a good time, travel to home and away games. Socials were we drink the young uns under the table

grim up north said:
Farzyy said:
grim up north said:
Old miserable

We do know how to have a good time, travel to home and away games. Socials were we drink the young uns under the table

Wish i had the money to get to games! And aye i bet you's can!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.