Staying positive

The odd shit performance aside, there is absolutely nothing to be pessimistic about with our club.

The future is ours, enjoy it.

I agree. We'll beat villa and Norwich and be into the quarters of the champs league by the time of the Derby and everyone will be confident again.

I love the positivity and think we should comfortably beat one of the worst performing sides in Prem history on Saturday. However, this is Manchester fucking City and we are more than capable right now of handing Villa only their 4th win of the season. Rather than positive, I'll remain cautiously optimistic?

For the most part staying positive is for me now about getting some kind positive results against the so called lesser teams. We have two very winnable fixtures in the league and if we do win them those six points could be significant the way the league is panning out.

I reckon Spurs will win it. United will finish 4th. Us 3rd. And Arsenal 5th. That's me being positive...

The odd shit game? You mean odd shit season surely?
I know it will be classed as a missed opportunity if we don't win the league this year, but we won the league cup, in the context of our entire history it already is a good season. We need to finish in the top 3 then I'm happy-ish. Anything else would turn it into a great season!

just about staying positive - although I'm thinking on current form, may as well kiss goodbye to points against Arse, RAGs & Southampton
The team have just run out of steam, been found out and no other options left

Who drops points where?

2lkbgw7.jpg

We won't win the league and thats fine,its the top 4 im having trouble staying positive about,we really need top 3 but we are not a lucky team and others around us are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.