Staying positive

We won't win the league and thats fine,its the top 4 im having trouble staying positive about,we really need top 3 but we are not a lucky team and others around us are

This. It's hard to stay too positive when you realize that it's easier for Chelsea to make up 8 points on us than it is for us to make up 10 points on Leicester.

I think out of our remaining games we need to stay unbeaten by the end of the season. Win our 6 home games thats 18 points then stay unbeaten away from home get 4 wins and a draw away from home thats 13 points getting us 31 points its doable. We all know we can get a run of games and wins. The next 3 games are key and the Derby game is vital if we win the next 3 games we will feel a lot better for the remainer of the season. Must beat Arsenal and Rags at home.

I mean exactly what ive written.

We have been wank for large parts of the season, bar the first five games when we were all shiny and new.
3 points out of 33 against the top eight teams, we are great at beating cannon fodder like Norwich and Bournemouth and the likes of Crystal Palace, but any team who press us and have pace wipe the fucking floor with us.

He has a tad over 50% win rate in the league and thats dogshit

More confident than ever.

The big worry was spurs or Leicester could storm it but they're just as scared as anyone.

Thought we'd draw at anfield, but what difference is a point really. Beat villa and Norwich - we'd have to be much shitter than we are not to - take momentum into the derby - two or three more winnable games - lose to Chelsea - win the final four. Leicester succumb to parked buses, spurs finally run out of depth and steam, kev and Sami return to fire us to title number 3.

I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.