Staying positive

I had the Liverpool game down as a loss anyway so nothings changed. He probably should have played the kids in the game as we have bigger games coming up that we need to be fresh for.

Exactly this, and not only that, I had the other teams around us all winning, so "in my head" we're two points better off than I expected! Nevertheless, we were shite last night!

Before staying positive..... FUCK LIVERPOOL!!!!! As bad as the result was yesterday, we didnt loose much ground on our opponents with the arse and spurs also losing. I think our upcoming games are fairly winnable and as such more reason to be optimistic. CTID!!!!!!

Yep we were crap last night but history shows we won't get fuck all at Liverpool. 11 games to go win 8 we win the league.

That puts us on 71. 74 if we draw the other three.

That means Leicester have to pick up a maximum of 17 points in their last 10 games, and even then we'd have to win on goal difference.

I'm sorry but that ain't gonna happen.

The only way we have any chance of winning the league is by winning every remaining game and hoping for the best.

Unfortunately, I think there is a hint of our playing staff having this mentality of "we've got the quality to go on a run; we'll be alright" that some people seem to have on this thread. Whereas if we'd been focused and on it already, we'd not necessarily be walking it but we wouldn't have had the amount pathetic performances that we've had to put up with this season and there have been a lot.

Still feeling positive even after last night .
Anyway it's not like we got beat 8-1 by Middlesbrough .
And then Mark Hughes took over .
That was a total nightmare .
Peps coming so hopefully he can win some more trophies .

I'm hoping yesterday was our arsenal moment, I can see 11 straight wins breaking a club record and securing the title.

I had the Liverpool game down as a loss anyway so nothings changed. He probably should have played the kids in the game as we have bigger games coming up that we need to be fresh for.

I agree with you - 'Pool and the kids. I think Pellers should give 2 of the kids a chance on Saturday. Say Itchy plus Garcia in for Silva who could be on the bench to come on later.
Now you have me thinking - why not play more than 2 - it is the only way they can get experience in the Prem. at home as well. Gives the fans a boost as well.

I'm hoping yesterday was our arsenal moment, I can see 11 straight wins breaking a club record and securing the title.

Can you really see it or is it just blind hope which seems to be the order of the day at the moment.

Personally I can see us winning 7 of the last 11. Villa, Norwich, Bournemouth, West Brom, Swansea, Newcastle and Stoke. I can see us losing at Chelsea and Southampton and draws against Arsenal and United. 70 points. Enough for top 3 but not enough for the title. I think even that is being optimistic the way we have been this season.

We keep getting HAMMERED, though. I mean 4-1's 5-1's and serial home defeats. People shouldn't be ignoring that.

The odd shit performance aside, there is absolutely nothing to be pessimistic about with our club.

The future is ours, enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.