Staying positive

Can you really see it or is it just blind hope which seems to be the order of the day at the moment.

Personally I can see us winning 7 of the last 11. Villa, Norwich, Bournemouth, West Brom, Swansea, Newcastle and Stoke. I can see us losing at Chelsea and Southampton and draws against Arsenal and United. 70 points. Enough for top 3 but not enough for the title. I think even that is being optimistic the way we have been this season.

Think you misread the thread title mate ;-)

Not so much blind hope just dont see the point about being negative,
we have the players to win all 11 irrespective of past results and performances 'when' we play to our potential we can fucking destroy any team in this league, it's the second half time is running out and were behind so there's no chance of us winning, remind you of anything, I was there that day and since Aguero broke the onion bag anything is possible After seeing that I wouldn't dismiss unicorns, fairies or even a corbyn led government.
I'm no happy clapper just prefer to be positive, if it gets to the point where we can't win the title yeah I'll be pissed off but just shrug me shoulders and take the positive of already having silverware.

Think you misread the thread title mate ;-)

Not so much blind hope just dont see the point about being negative,
we have the players to win all 11 irrespective of past results and performances 'when' we play to our potential we can fucking destroy any team in this league, it's the second half time is running out and were behind so there's no chance of us winning, remind you of anything, I was there that day and since Aguero broke the onion bag anything is possible After seeing that I wouldn't dismiss unicorns, fairies or even a corbyn led government.
I'm no happy clapper just prefer to be positive, if it gets to the point where we can't win the title yeah I'll be pissed off but just shrug me shoulders and take the positive of already having silverware.

We don't have the players to win the last eleven games and we won't.

Lucky to win 6 but I look forward to next season as I always do.

I've just predicted the next three games.

Us - WWW (might seem unlikely, but Villa, Norwich and United at home - very possible)
Leicester - DWD
Spurs - LWW
Arsenal - WWD

Not unrealistic at all. And if it happened we'd be six off the top with a game in hand. Would people really say it is over then? The outlook would suddenly seem so much better,

11 games is a lot of games. WE CAN DO IT!

I've just predicted the next three games.

Us - WWW (might seem unlikely, but Villa, Norwich and United at home - very possible)
Leicester - DWD
Spurs - LWW
Arsenal - WWD

Not unrealistic at all. And if it happened we'd be six off the top with a game in hand. Would people really say it is over then? The outlook would suddenly seem so much better,

11 games is a lot of games. WE CAN DO IT!

The problem with predictions is that this season it's been almost impossible to predict anything.

Based on our results against the top 8 so far with no wins in 11, it's not nailed on beating United is it. We are statistically more likely to lose that than win it.

However if I play the game I would say

Us WWD
Leicester LWW
Spurs DWW
Arsenal DWL
United WDD
West Ham DLW

It's never totally over until it's over but I'm not sure why some people seem to be getting more confident after 3 defeats on the bounce. That doesn't make any sense.

No chance of winning the league on current form
EVERY chance of losing our top4 status on current form
ZERO faith in the ability of our "tired" and pathetic squad.
Roll on Pep and next season

I don't think we'll win the league, we aren't good enough. But for me, it's not just about winning things.
It's about playing with a bit of panache and being enjoyable to watch. What the fuck has happened,
this season you can count our decent games on one hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.