Staying positive

We have been wank for large parts of the season, bar the first five games when we were all shiny and new.
3 points out of 33 against the top eight teams, we are great at beating cannon fodder like Norwich and Bournemouth and the likes of Crystal Palace, but any team who press us and have pace wipe the fucking floor with us.

He has a tad over 50% win rate in the league and thats dogshit

No doubt but it has nothing to do with the point i made and one i stand by mate.

Barr the odd shit performance and result and the last 5/6 seasons has seen them few and far between in all honesty, ive got nothing to be pessimistic about when it comes to our club and neither should any of us on here or in the ground every week.

Minor blips in the road is all it is. FFP was our biggest challange and we wiped the floor with it in literally 2 years. No other club in the world could have done that or turned around our financial performance like we have.

On the pitch we have gone from fucking nobodies who won fuck all to a side that has won 2 league titles, 2 league cups and an FA cup whilst continuing to improve in the CL.

Oh and Pep is our manager next season.

I hate getting beat and i hate seeing us play so fucking shite like last night but lets keep it in some sort of perspective eh.

We are going through a very unique situation where by everyone knows the manager is leaving and exactly who replacing him. I think this hasn't helped us. Pellers has been given lots of stick but he has just won us another cup and more or less already got us to our first ever CL quarter final. I think we will start to pick up points again not only finish top four but also be in with a shout of the league title. Everyone needs to take a step back and look at what a great situation we are actually in currently AND what a fantastic looking future we have.

Chill blues, we have Kompany.

We are going through a very unique situation where by everyone knows the manager is leaving and exactly who replacing him. I think this hasn't helped us. Pellers has been given lots of stick but he has just won us another cup and more or less already got us to our first ever CL quarter final. I think we will start to pick up points again not only finish top four but also be in with a shout of the league title. Everyone needs to take a step back and look at what a great situation we are actually in currently AND what a fantastic looking future we have.

Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about.

It wasn't that bad a result in the grand scheme of things. We lost 1 point on Leicester, which isn't the end of the world considering they had an easy game (on paper). Arsenal also threw away points in an 'easy game', Spurs dropped points to a good West Ham team, but they also have really tough games coming up, I reckon we'll be above them by mid April. We just need to up our consistency, if we beat Villa and Norwich it's game on! Lose in either and then surely it's over.

Ye, I don't think many of us are too deflated about not getting the 3 points as others came up short too, it was just the performance which stunk. This season has probably been the most ridiculous one yet so as you say, wins against Norwich and Villa could see things looking brighter.

No doubt but it has nothing to do with the point i made and one i stand by mate.

Barr the odd shit performance and result and the last 5/6 seasons has seen them few and far between in all honesty, ive got nothing to be pessimistic about when it comes to our club and neither should any of us on here or in the ground every week.

Minor blips in the road is all it is. FFP was our biggest challange and we wiped the floor with it in literally 2 years. No other club in the world could have done that or turned around our financial performance like we have.

On the pitch we have gone from fucking nobodies who won fuck all to a side that has won 2 league titles, 2 league cups and an FA cup whilst continuing to improve in the CL.

Oh and Pep is our manager next season.

I hate getting beat and i hate seeing us play so fucking shite like last night but lets keep it in some sort of perspective eh.
I agree with all your points but I would just point out that the reason most people are getting upset is fear. It is the fear that we might lose out on a top 4 place, and that to the Rags of all people. A team that we have laughed at taken the piss out of for the best part of 3 seasons. I think if you gave most Blues the option of 4th place now or carry on till the end of the season and try and win it, most would snap your hand of for 4th now.

I don't necessarily agree with all of your post but I will just say it has perked me up a bit and allowed me to see a glimmer of hope, just glimmer mind.

I agree with all your points but I would just point out that the reason most people are getting upset is fear. It is the fear that we might lose out on a top 4 place, and that to the Rags of all people. A team that we have laughed at taken the piss out of for the best part of 3 seasons. I think if you gave most Blues the option of 4th place now or carry on till the end of the season and try and win it, most would snap your hand of for 4th now.

Fuck 4th spot....."We Fight Till The End"

Not a dig by the way.

This. It's hard to stay too positive when you realize that it's easier for Chelsea to make up 8 points on us than it is for us to make up 10 points on Leicester.
This is a my nightmare thought and its very possible that Chelsea will be amongst it along with West Ham and Rags to fight and pip us to a top 4 finish. It seems everyone at the club has their minds set on achieving a quarter final finish in the champs league. Yeh thats right,we're going to be forever remembered as quarter finalist. What a brilliant achievement. Its hard to stay positive when despite having Vinny back nothing seems to have changed still vulnerable to folding like a pack of cards at any time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.