Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Pep, Steaua boss Reghecampf says he will rotate tomorrow and use several fringe players. He says there is no question who'll qualify.

I hope we blitz them and score a few more goals

I would like an element of rotation here so players like Sergio or silva can have a rest but at the same time I would like to see the rest continue to develop and get used to Pep's system.

just checking if anyone else is still planning to boo the champions league anthem tomorrow night?
Edit- take it no beer still available in the ground still on champions league games this season?

would like to see maffeo , denayer , stones , angelino as the back four , all have great potential , and with iheanacho , sterling , garcia and possibly sane , it would shut up the critics who say we never give youth a chance .Really looking forward to this , always excited when we give the young fringe players a game .Thought i couldnt make this game , but a change of circumstances means i will be buying my ticket before the game tomorrow night , with my brother and lads , hopefully i won't be queuing for an hour and miss the kick - off, the club should be a bit more organised for the supporters who have decided to attend on the day of the game , unlke a couple of champs league games last season.

Any guessed on team selection?

My guess:

Willy
Maffeo Adarabioyo Stones Clichy
Fernando
Navas Celina Delph Nolito
Nacho

Doesn't matter if we had 10 injuries: Hart, Mangala, Yaya, Nasri and Bony will not be featuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.