Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And those sources probably came from the press conference. If that is what this is based on then I wouldn't be so sure.

Hart is a professional and I'm certain wouldn't throw a game on purpose. However the rot I fear is quite deep.

I'd say it's 50/50 at best

BBC are also reporting that he will start, they don't usually post this kind of information without evidence.

Doesn't matter if we had 10 injuries: Hart, Mangala, Yaya, Nasri and Bony will not be featuring.

Agree on Mangala, Nasri and Bony, but not sure about Hart and Yaya seems adamant to leave on his own terms. Not sure where that puts Pepe, but I could see Yaya be played more often after the window closes. Its that, paying Yaya 220,000 per week for doing nothing or paying off the rest of Yaya's contract. I'm sure Pepe has a lot of freedom, but I don't think the board will be very happy to pay Yaya 220,000 per week and never playing him. Pepe will probably have to back down a bit.

Especially if Man City fails to sell any of Hart, Mangala, Nasri or Bony. Thats 650,000 per week on 5 players outside of the first squad... Or almost 34 mln pounds for the whole year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.