Not open for further replies.
Any guessed on team selection?

My guess:

Willy
Maffeo Adarabioyo Stones Clichy
Fernando
Navas Celina Delph Nolito
Nacho

Doesn't matter if we had 10 injuries: Hart, Mangala, Yaya, Nasri and Bony will not be featuring.
I'm pretty sure that Hart will start.

Love Joe but I don't see the point in playing a player that has no future there, what point would it serve and he doesn't need pity. give Willy some game time as I don't think he get a lot of time once Bravo is in. Need to rest Aguero, stones, Silva, KDB

Love Joe but I don't see the point in playing a player that has no future there, what point would it serve and he doesn't need pity. give Willy some game time as I don't think he get a lot of time once Bravo is in. Need to rest Aguero, stones, Silva, KDB

Y U no understand Farewell game ? Sob Sob :(

Think Joe will get a farewell game and possibly Stones will sit this one out, he turned his ankle at Sjoke.

Joe starts, keeps lumping the ball up the field as one last show of insubbordination and gets subbed at half time!! .... Can you imagine!!

Hopefully Kelechi gets a full game, he deserves it ....

I expect that behind the scenes multiple games of Mexican stand off are being played between City, Hart and various clubs over the terms of any move. In that context I just don't think its possible for Hart to be given a farewell game this evening. I'm not sure he would want one if offered.

---------------- Hart
Maffeo Otamendi Stones Clichy
------------- Fernando
Navas De Bruyne Delph Nolito
------------- Iheanacho

Caballero, Zabaleta, Adarabioyo, Angelino, Toure, Sane, Aguero

Toure and Sane to come on for KDB and Nolito. Aguero on the bench just incase it all goes tits up.

Hi all! Please allow to introduce myself, my name is Vlad and I am a Romanian football historian having as main interest the history of our clubs in European Cups. After years of research and collecting I have recently started (https://www.facebook.com/retrosport.ro/) and very soon on www.retrosport.ro a portal which aims to present the tickets, the programmes, the pennants and the video highlights of the Romanian clubs in Europe.

The reason I am writing to you here is to kindly ask if any of you would be so kind to help me with this project by sending me 1-2 used match tickets and programme from Manchester City - Steaua. Also if there are collectors here, I could also send team sheets/tickets from the first leg (maybe even the matchday sports newspaper - since Steaua Bucharest has not printed one match programme in 6 years).

Hoping that my message did not bother you, looking forward for a reply,
Vlad
sportarchive@yahoo.com

P.S. If any of the admins could start also a thread with my message, I would be very happy, since my account is not allowed to start a thread. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.