Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually think there will be some so called fans who will be gutted to see hart int he starting 11......which just goes to show every club has its fair share of idiots!

Because they don't share your opinion? well, i kind of guess that makes you right.

But Hart isn't better, and doesn't even try to be better, and hasn't tried to improve for the six months since Pep's been announced. That's a bad attitude to take and you can see why Pep prefers Caballero, who's passing wasn't atrocious at all, and who actually tries to respect the managers style. Plus, I doubt Joe wants to be number 2 at all.
I think your wrong. The whole team is now set up to play football starting from the short goal kick. Joe could not have changed his game last season as we simply didn't play that style....equally when some people compare joes stats with European keepers who play a different style is also a flawed comparison.

Im not gutted, not exstatic but deffo not gutted...Will give the media reasons to have a dig, especially if he doesn't start at the weekend.. cans & worms n'all that.

couldn't give a fuck about what the media says...all ic are about is that the team plays well......Im sure it won't make any difference to the outcome of what happens with joe hart in the long run but I hoe he does have a good game tonight...pep must trust him enough I guess

Think the plan with gunn being sub will be to take hart off for his moment dontbthink he could of done that and put willy on ?

Bucharest's supposedly weakened XI: Cojocaru, Aganovic, Tamaș, Mitrea, Momcilovic, Bourceanu, Enache, Sulley, Popescu, Hamroun, Tudorie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.