Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually think there will be some so called fans who will be gutted to see hart int he starting 11......which just goes to show every club has its fair share of idiots!

But Hart isn't better, and doesn't even try to be better, and hasn't tried to improve for the six months since Pep's been announced. That's a bad attitude to take and you can see why Pep prefers Caballero, who's passing wasn't atrocious at all, and who actually tries to respect the managers style. Plus, I doubt Joe wants to be number 2 at all.
How do you know he is not trying to be better,are you at training?

But Hart isn't better, and doesn't even try to be better, and hasn't tried to improve for the six months since Pep's been announced. That's a bad attitude to take and you can see why Pep prefers Caballero, who's passing wasn't atrocious at all, and who actually tries to respect the managers style. Plus, I doubt Joe wants to be number 2 at all.

based on what ?? do you work with him on the training ground ?

i actually think there will be some so called fans who will be gutted to see hart int he starting 11......which just goes to show every club has its fair share of idiots!
Im not gutted, not exstatic but deffo not gutted...Will give the media reasons to have a dig, especially if he doesn't start at the weekend.. cans & worms n'all that.

Yeah I doubt it too tbh. will continue to dream whilst I eat my chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.