Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going. I enjoy matches with small crowds because it enables me to adopt the moral high ground when debating with other afficionados. Not only that, but there's a higher probability of touching the match ball on such an occasion. "Not only was I there for the Steaua Bucharest home leg in '16, but I touched the ball with which Iheanacho scored his first Champions League hat-trick" - greater authority hath no fan.

Willy
Zaba
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Garcia
Delph
Fernando
Navas
Kelechi
Sterling

Hopefully sane will make a cameo off the bench

Certainly under Pellegrini, and probably Mancini, I would expect a disjointed performance from a lopsided team featuring at least two youngsters who would promptly disappear without trace, until signing for Brescia or Munich 1860, the following June.
However Pep seems to prefer the Barca/Madrid mantra of crush without mercy, so i'm anticipating a similar line-up, a similar performance, and a similar result.

Willy
Zaba
Stones
Otamendi
Kolarov
Garcia
Delph
Fernando
Navas
Kelechi
Sterling

Hopefully sane will make a cameo off the bench

Manu Garcia is out on loan to Alaves.
Alex Garcia is not registered as no free foreign spot on the A list and not yet 2 years at City for the B list.

Toni Duggan would be a special motivation for Steaua :)

Manu Garcia is out on loan to Alaves.
Alex Garcia is not registered as no free foreign spot on the A list and not yet 2 years at City for the B list.

Toni Duggan would be a special motivation for Steaua :)
Reckon she could beat the shit out of any of the Steaua players if they tried anything, if Tuesday's anything to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.