Steaua Bucharest (h) - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, imo, that we will see Yaya.

I'd be giving Fernando, Kelechi, Delph starting spots, and maybe one youngster like Angelino.

Other than that, we will be strong as it's still knitting team structure together and no point picking anyone that Pep won't be relying on anyway.

Stones went over on his ankle v Stoke so it may be tender. He may rest. I'd start Angelino in this, good opportunity for him.

Think he will play Willy to give him more chance to play with ball at his feet
Would be interested to see Nasri and if he puts a shift in in a game like this, could tell us if he's interested in fighting for a place or just waiting to leave
I'd have Nacho in for Aguero, Nasri in for Silva, Delph in for sterling and Fernado in for KDB
Also rest Stones

toure, nasri, zinchenko, garcia and bony can't play! They weren't registered in the squad, garcia and zinchenko haven't been here long enough to count as u21s. I also doubt anyone leaving will want to be champions league tied, including hart.

Willy will start for sure. Bravo will be in by the following game so it makes no sense to rest him, plus tbf he typically plays better the more he plays.

All I want from Wed is no injuries and a goal for Kelechi & Raheem would be fantastic.

toure, nasri, zinchenko, garcia and bony can't play! They weren't registered in the squad, garcia and zinchenko haven't been here long enough to count as u21s. I also doubt anyone leaving will want to be champions league tied, including hart.

Yaya is registered on the A list:
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2017/clubs/club=52919/index.html

Leaving players would not be CL nor EL tied:

UEFA regulations say:
§ 42.07, page 39
As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA Champions
League and UEFA Europa League, but not UEFA Super Cup) for more than one
club in the course of the same season. Exceptionally, however, a player who has
been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the
UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to play in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club as from the group
stage.
Moreover, as from the start of the round of 16, a player can be registered in
accordance with Paragraph 44.01to Paragraph 44.04.
A substitute player who has not been fielded is entitled to play for another club competing in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League in the course of the same season,
provided that he is registered with the UEFA administration in accordance with
the present regulations.
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles.../Regulations/02/35/87/89/2358789_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Yaya is registered on the A list:
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2017/clubs/club=52919/index.html

Leaving players would not be CL nor EL tied:

UEFA regulations say:
§ 42.07, page 39
As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA Champions
League and UEFA Europa League, but not UEFA Super Cup) for more than one
club in the course of the same season. Exceptionally, however, a player who has
been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the
UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to play in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club as from the group
stage.
Moreover, as from the start of the round of 16, a player can be registered in
accordance with Paragraph 44.01to Paragraph 44.04.
A substitute player who has not been fielded is entitled to play for another club competing in the UEFA
Champions League or UEFA Europa League in the course of the same season,
provided that he is registered with the UEFA administration in accordance with
the present regulations.
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles.../Regulations/02/35/87/89/2358789_DOWNLOAD.pdf
ah my mistake. right about the others though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.