Steaua crowd next week

I will be there, cant wait, stress free football at the Etihad! My god no going to miss it
Stress-free football. Don't always enjoy the games, but I am sure I will enjoy this one. I would like to see Kelechi, Denayer, Delph etc. Maybe Sane if he's fit. Could be Sane's home debut, that would be exciting.

Who wouldn't want to see us in flesh at every opportunity? I missed Saturday as I was away but that'll be the last one. After some of the dour performances over the last 12 months I'm licking my lips at seeing us evolve game by game.
This.

If it's empty next week when I'm watching on Tv I'll be well embarrassed. The fans that decide not to go are just selfish.

There's a button called Click to view by price under the Steaua game on the tickets site. It's £22 for adults in North and South Stand, and £27 in East and West stands. Might be some more variations than that, but that's a guide
Not on my iPhone, have you to log in?

Perfect situation
Pep will demand we treat it as if it was still nil nil, you could see him demanding everything off the players last night even on 90mins

He can use the game to get his tactics more and more engrained, this will be a free hit for him work on tactics without risk
Should be a brilliant game

This.

If it's empty next week when I'm watching on Tv I'll be well embarrassed. The fans that decide not to go are just selfish.
Haha! What I meant was if its possible to get there go. There's plenty of circumstances that will mean you can't but if you're lucky enough to be able to you should be licking your lips at watching close up.

It's the ones who can't be bothered because it's a dead rubber who have no right to whinge if the crowd gets mocked in any way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.