Steaua crowd next week

Just be on the site to buy a couple of tickets and there seems to be a steady flow of sales, on the site you could buy in SS level 3 the other day. Lots of single seats dotted about but can easily see 40k plus attending
Really? I've been relocated from SS level 3. Assumed it was closed for this game.

£22 is a couple of pints and a hotdog at Wembley you know so it wouldn't be that much cheaper
Never bought a thing at Wembley - I object on principle to paying their prices. Cardiff, although a capital city, is nowhere near as expensive as London, and you can get a real "hot" sheep (rather than dog) in the principality for that price.

Never bought a thing at Wembley - I object on principle to paying their prices. Cardiff, although a capital city, is nowhere near as expensive as London, and you can get a real "hot" sheep (rather than dog) in the principality for that price.
I'm only kidding really, I'm on the scheme with my lad.

A bit annoying that we got the Tuesday/Wednesday draw, as I was flying back from my holiday in Spain last night and next week, Mrs lazza and the lazzalings will be arriving back from Spain on Wednesday evening, so not enough time to get down to the game. I'd have had a free pass to the home leg if we'd got the Wednesday/Tuesday draw.

Deffo going, been moved from 316 to 119 so I can keep up with my Pep bromance, well I will if the restraining order gets quashed

Looking forward to the second leg after having a great time in Bucharest.
I will be taking a few friends and family plus one or two Romanians we know.

I hope it is a big crowd but won't lose any sleep if it's a low turnout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.