Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have Ederson, a relatively young world class goalkeeper, the no.2 position in our squad is inevitably going to see a lot of chopping and changing from year to year. Keepers can be happy to do it, but only for so long. Welcome to Manchester if it’s true. And good luck to Zack, wherever he’s going.

An awful lot of those are invalidated by the fact that Ortega presumably isn't asked to play remotely the same way as Ederson to be fair to him.
Yeah, he's seems to have a rep for being able to play that way but not really alot. Decent backup but dont think hes taking #1 spot - need to see how his short game is

Sounds like a no brainer, underrated keeper, no transfer fee, low wages and a player who will bust a gut to be given a chance.

Zak needs to be playing week in week out, especially with a World Cup on the horizon, I wish him well, decent guy and potentially a brilliant keeper.

An awful lot of those are invalidated by the fact that Ortega presumably isn't asked to play remotely the same way as Ederson to be fair to him.
Good point, although I'd still be wary of the aerial stats. Ederson can be dodgy on crosses at times and this fella seems to be even weaker in that regard.

Interesting move this. I watch basically all PL games (at least all that doesnt clash with City), + 5-6 games from Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga & Ligue 1 each week, but I have to admit this guy have been completely off my radar.
From what I can read he seems to be a great GK in the Bundesliga, but that was being said about Steffen as well when he joined us. Seems lika Ortega is much better with his feet which makes me think he could be a better fit for us.
On a free, highly regarded in a top5 league. Seems like a no brainer really. If we could also get a fee for Steffen its even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.