Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, although I'd still be wary of the aerial stats. Ederson can be dodgy on crosses at times and this fella seems to be even weaker in that regard.
Capture.PNG

A step up in few areas from Zack though, but hes playing week in, week out. Dropping in and being on form after 15 games on the bench is a harder thing.

Last edited:
View attachment 47785

A step up in few areas from Zack though, but hes playing week in, week out. Dropping in and being on form after 15 games on the bench is a harder thing.

That's pretty interesting. I do think that a really underrated part of Ederson's game is how he deals with crosses. You won't see it in highlights reels but he's solid at it. I wonder how Ortega's compares to the average keeper because that looks a fairly significant drop off.

The standout from the videos I've just watched are Ortega's reflexes and general shot stopping. I wonder if the rest of his game can go up a few levels because he's still young for a keeper.

Worth pointing out, it is Steffen. Not Steffan.

Probably should loan Steffan he was supposed to be amazing I just don’t think he can handle not playing and being exposed a loan would make him look good and boost his fee

That's pretty interesting. I do think that a really underrated part of Ederson's game is how he deals with crosses. You won't see it in highlights reels but he's solid at it. I wonder how Ortega's compares to the average keeper because that looks a fairly significant drop off.

The standout from the videos I've just watched are Ortega's reflexes and general shot stopping. I wonder if the rest of his game can go up a few levels because he's still young for a keeper.
Alison 9.5
Ederson 8.8
Courtois 8.7
Ramsdale 8.1
Ortega 3.9
De Gea 3.3

are the crosses stopped % (per 90) comparison i could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.