Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we have Ederson, a relatively young world class goalkeeper, the no.2 position in our squad is inevitably going to see a lot of chopping and changing from year to year. Keepers can be happy to do it, but only for so long. Welcome to Manchester if it’s true. And good luck to Zack, wherever he’s going.
Will be happy because it gives him so much exposure that as long as he's not dogs hit someone will come in for him in a few years

Well well, another 1,000 page thread. Every summer the supposed "itks" selling us dreams, hinting, posting the YouTube videos and whatnot saying Stefan Ortega's coming and he never does. We'll see if it finally comes off this time.

Ederson needs as much competition as possible. I doubt Steffen gives him that. Despite Steffen being a decent goalkeeper.

Not a clue if Ortega is precisely what we are looking for. IF these rumours are true obviously.

Ederson needs as much competition as possible. I doubt Steffen gives him that. Despite Steffen being a decent goalkeeper.

Not a clue if Ortega is precisely what we are looking for. IF these rumours are true obviously.
I don’t know if it’s even possible to make Edserson feel like he has competition from his understudy, as such keepers probably don’t want to be a no.2. We just need as good as we can get for that role as they will be playing domestic cup games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.