Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
£40m for bayern. how are we suppose to replace him this late with similar quality? hate that we do business with that monopoly cartel club

Unless in his contract it says a top team coming in for him that offers 1st team football he can go for a certain amount! Can't see him being sold

ffs, i always think Ortega as a Spain player lol, if we get a very good offer, then sure.

I mentioned losing him a few weeks ago and was shot down because he’d be happy with us given his recent division 1/2 history but a German keeper being offered Bayern’s number 1 spot is likely a dream.

I just hope he realises Bayern probably see it as short term and then he’ll be back in the same position when Neuer gets back.

Ortega’s camp discussing a move with Bayern. Don’t think it would take much for us to sell with him having been signed on a free. Very difficult to keep such a good no.2 for longer than a year.

New deal on the table for him from our side, so he has a decision to make. Presume Bayern want him as their number 1. Tbh he’d be mad to stay here as no.2 over going back to Germany to be Bayern’s main keeper.

And being Bayern’s no.1 fast tracks him between the sticks for his national team too. No brainer, all the best to him.

Exactly same sentiments here. We pulled a great deal getting him on free. He has been great servant in our best season in history. I would let him go if he will be number 1 wouldn’t support him to go for anything less than permanent number 1 at Bayern. Special Goal keepe, wish him well.

how much do they think Ortega is

So arrogant! Bayern think they can tap up Ortega and get him for a can of beans if city don't tell them to do one or it's at least 40/50m it's doing them a a favour and weakening our team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.